Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Not sure if this is being discussed but it seems truckers in the Great White North are on their way to Ottawa as a protest for Canadian Federal mandates that are crippling the supply chain. 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/01/25/freedom-rally-truckers-convoy-hits-ontario-picking-up-conservative-political-support-as-it-rolls.html

So the MSM story on CBC is "Canadian insurrectionists planning attack on Parliament in Ottawa.  PM Trudeau calls it the biggest threat to Canada since Gretzky was traded to the Kings"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 2:21 PM, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-24-at-11.18.23-AM-69

maxresdefault.jpg

I love it if only the teamsters had the balls today that they use to have they might do the same in the states but they must be to busy with moving the shortage of goods to pay attention .

• Like (+1) 1

The Canadian truckers’ revolt is a classic 21st century conflict. On one side, working people of all sorts (it’s gone way beyond truckers) standing up for freedom.

On the other side, vicious plutocrats trying to hang on to their corrupt powers by smearing those who dare to stand up for their rights. Via InstaPundit, check out this wonderful video that contrasts Justin Trudeau’s farcical condemnation of the Ottawa protest with video footage of the reality:

Please play........

Are Trudeau and his supporters delusional? I don’t think so; not Trudeau in any event. He can’t possibly be that clueless. He knows he is lying.

What is being exposed here is how out of ammo the left is.

They have to continue to pretend that those who advocate for freedom are Nazis in disguise because they can’t deal with the truth.

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

How many times gave you asked me why I think I have the right or knowledge to comment on US politics?

Well?

How many times? I'll let you guess that.  But I'll give you a big hint.  It's a round number.

Nice try Bill but you got the wrong guy.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

How is this thread so short? This is huge and this board is acting like the MSM! Don’t back down truckers! 

I agree, what we are seeing from our friends to the north is historical. A true non violent protest against government restrictions that should be lauded.

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I agree, what we are seeing from our friends to the north is historical. A true non violent protest against government restrictions that should be lauded.

Whether it is against restrictions or not, which is questionable, it is non violent still after 2 weeks. Wonderful to see, but as time goes on more violent groups will likely show up, at this point it is too cold for those guys😁😁😁

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Whether it is against restrictions or not, which is questionable, it is non violent still after 2 weeks. Wonderful to see, but as time goes on more violent groups will likely show up, at this point it is too cold for those guys😁😁😁

You may be right about some morons showing up and causing trouble at some point which would be sad to see. For now though it seems the protest has overwhelming support from the Canadian populace and, though we hear almost nothing about this in our MSM, it is a very nice thing to behold.

39 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

13 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You may be right about some morons showing up and causing trouble at some point which would be sad to see. For now though it seems the protest has overwhelming support from the Canadian populace and, though we hear almost nothing about this in our MSM, it is a very nice thing to behold.

Maybe Trudeau can call Biden and get some of our FBI guys to come up to Ottawa to stage something?  Their LinkedIn profiles suggest they're really good at setting up things like kidnapping plots and insurrections. 

• Like (+1) 6

40 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Support is not overwhelming, just silent majority is watching. Not many of the majority will ho into the cold when we are already leaving restrictions behind. In Ontario, 89% if people are fully vaxed. Strange for truckers to start a protest against needing fully vaxxec to come back to Canada without quarantine when they need to be fully vaxxed to enter US? So the protest reasons have changed. Hope it remains peaceful. Majority if Canadians do not love Trudeau, but right-wing conservatives are Wacko, like trumpers and cannot gain support of middle.

• Eyeroll 1

9uhkf3w.jpg

PROBABLY INSPIRED BY JUSTIN TRUDEAU’S FAR-LEFT HATE SPEECH: 

BREAKING: Man charged in Winnipeg car attack on convoy protest is radical far-left anarchist.

https://www.rebelnews.com/man_charged_in_winnipeg_car_attack_on_convoy_protest_is_radical_far_left_anarchist

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

9uhkf3w.jpg

PROBABLY INSPIRED BY JUSTIN TRUDEAU’S FAR-LEFT HATE SPEECH: 

BREAKING: Man charged in Winnipeg car attack on convoy protest is radical far-left anarchist.

https://www.rebelnews.com/man_charged_in_winnipeg_car_attack_on_convoy_protest_is_radical_far_left_anarchist

An anarchist attacking people protesting against government order.

More like some guy that imagines himself to be an anarchist that in reality supports government authority which is in complete contradiction of the definition of an anarchist which requires a complete disdain for order and authority.

I should have originally added that this is an example of the far-left's self-delusional ideology.  They believe themselves to be revolutionaries fighting against some systemically oppressive establishment.  Their moral and ethical beliefs represent the side of good and right, they are victims and champions of victims. 

What this self-delusion hides is the fact their views align almost perfectly with the views of the establishment and the authorities.  And they control almost every social and political institution and organization they claim to be fighting.  How can you be a revolutionary when everything you believe aligns with the best interests of the establishment and authorities in opposition to powerless individual citizens?   . 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Support is not overwhelming, just silent majority is watching. Not many of the majority will ho into the cold when we are already leaving restrictions behind. In Ontario, 89% if people are fully vaxed. Strange for truckers to start a protest against needing fully vaxxec to come back to Canada without quarantine when they need to be fully vaxxed to enter US? So the protest reasons have changed. Hope it remains peaceful. Majority if Canadians do not love Trudeau, but right-wing conservatives are Wacko, like trumpers and cannot gain support of middle.

From the images I'm seeing it seems like massive support for the truckers.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

If you feel them protesting against restrictions is questionable what in your mind do you feel they are actually protesting about/

So if it's too cold for violence that explains the violent protests here in 2020 because the took place during the summer.   That damn climate ***** gets involved in everything. 

• Disagree 1

To me, the convoy story is about a complete breakdown in leadership and how feckless the Prime Minister and that entire government is, including the legislature.  The Canadian Prime Minister has been hiding for over a week from his own people.   He literally fled the capital.  

Liberal MP breaking ranks and actually talking intelligently, asking for specific road map that are tethered to facts and not politics.  Great idea! ***** in the armor Mr. Trudeau.  I like the last piece "I can tell you I'm not the only that feels, to varying degrees, as I do within our ranks".  I think that's likely how it is here in the US, many think it's crazy but can't break ranks with the political party.  You can see it in the way they want to politicize instead of follow the science.  

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Like (+1) 2

On 2/6/2022 at 10:17 AM, T master said:

I love it if only the teamsters had the balls today that they use to have they might do the same in the states but they must be to busy with moving the shortage of goods to pay attention .

Well by the looks of it the truckers are starting something i heard that in other countries the truckers are doing the same type of protests and who better as i said in my previous post the teamsters here in the states use to take up these causes because they had the power to change things now they just don't care or realize the power they have .

Ezra Levant: I think I know how this trucker rebellion is going to end. Hear me out.

“To save the U.S. economy from a trucker rebellion, Joe Biden will lift his trucker vaccine mandate.

Trudeau will have to follow, though he will be so enraged he’ll probably punch through the drywall.”

Read the whole thing.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1491582230216548357.html

afb020922dAPR20220209074508.jpg

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ezra Levant: I think I know how this trucker rebellion is going to end. Hear me out.

“To save the U.S. economy from a trucker rebellion, Joe Biden will lift his trucker vaccine mandate.

Trudeau will have to follow, though he will be so enraged he’ll probably punch through the drywall.”

Read the whole thing.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1491582230216548357.html

afb020922dAPR20220209074508.jpg

And then they will say “The science has changed...” 😉

• Like (+1) 2