Chiefs game menus

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, TheCockSportif said:

Awesome!  Are you making this yourself(ves)?

No, take out! 

I do make several Indian dishes on my own though, some of which are pretty good.  

Not today though---Indian cooking is time consuming.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

No, take out! 

I do make several Indian dishes on my own though, some of which are pretty good.  

Not today though---Indian cooking is time consuming.

Every year, well except during the COVID era, we hold a post-holiday holiday party on the Saturday after New Year's.  Usually about 40 people show up, and we cook nothing but Indian food.  There were protests in the one year that we served something else.  Having written that, we start cooking on Wednesday night.  To your point, Indian cooking can involve a lot of heavy lifting, yes.

Those who know me know that I customize a menu for each week’s opponent.

Last week it was Manhattan Clam Chowder only because I recently developed some Lactose Intolerance and New England Clam Chowder may lead me to shart myself during the game.

This week I am going to smoke some KC style beef and pork ribs that I have had under rub since Tuesday with a side order of smoked jalapeño corn and smoked baked beans.  

Local craft Double IPAs.

https://cliffordbrewing.com/product/all-roads-ipa/

Cognac for the victory celebration

https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lcbo/hine-rare-vsop-356857#.Ye09y1jMK3I

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.