[Edited title] Chiefs starting LB Willie Gay arrested on DV charge, released from Jail Thursday

Paul Costa

7 hours ago, julian said:

Lol KC with all these low character players, do they put any emphasis on anything other than 40 times ?

Whatever it is they put emphasis on seems to be working pretty well from where I'm sitting.

🤔

• Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Whatever it is they put emphasis on seems to be working pretty well from where I'm sitting.

🤔

Can’t argue with the on field results, and if the only way to be successful was to draft players with spotty decision making skills and character issues, I’d be understanding of every team drafting in this manner.  I’m happy that’s not the case and more importantly happy that McDermott believes character matters.

What an overall cesspool and collection of dirtbags and carnival employees in KC. Absolutely disgusting how even the fans defend their teams behavior. Only New England & KC would even entertain this guy playing this weekend. Hill, Hunt, Andy JR, Gay. I’m sure I’m missing some too what a absolute black eye to the NFL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Chiefs just signed Damon Arnette a corner who the raiders cut earlier this year because of gun charges. Guessing he’ll room with Jones their DT also with a gun charge arrest this year. They make the mean machine look tame 😳

Wrong guy.  DE Frank Clark. Chris Jones only has one prior charge and it’s not for guns.  He was acquitted for rape.  His rape victim, Jon Feliciano, said it was consensual

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1.  We all wish everyone on the team we root for was a fine upstanding pilar of the community.  They aren't.  Alot of these guys aren't good people.  

The Chiefs have some bad dudes...the Chiefs give alot of 2nd chances, 3rd chances etc.  Some of those are deserved, others not so much.  ....instead of trying to judge who is worthy of that or not...I just default to the justice system.  If some crappy person is legally free to play football for my team and can help them win....fine, whatever...go play hard and win, and try not to be a jackwagon going forward.  

The Bills aren't immune from this.

You still have Tyrel Dodson on your team.  He's not a even a starter but he plays....surely he's not on the roster because he's a high character guy based on his recent history.

I didn't see anyone here demanding the Bills release Ed Oliver when he got arrested....I understand he was later absolved.....Gay hasn't had his day in court....from the police report sounds like he got pissed off and broke a vacuum.  Somehow I don't foresee a long prison sentence coming for that.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

1.  We all wish everyone on the team we root for was a fine upstanding pilar of the community.  They aren't.  Alot of these guys aren't good people.  

The Chiefs have some bad dudes...the Chiefs give alot of 2nd chances, 3rd chances etc.  Some of those are deserved, others not so much.  ....instead of trying to judge who is worthy of that or not...I just default to the justice system.  If some crappy person is legally free to play football for my team and can help them win....fine, whatever...go play hard and win, and try not to be a jackwagon going forward.  

The Bills aren't immune from this.

You still have Tyrel Dodson on your team.  He's not a even a starter but he plays....surely he's not on the roster because he's a high character guy based on his recent history.

I didn't see anyone here demanding the Bills release Ed Oliver when he got arrested....I understand he was later absolved.....Gay hasn't had his day in court....from the police report sounds like he got pissed off and broke a vacuum.  Somehow I don't foresee a long prison sentence coming for that.

Lol….you brought up the Ed oliver incident.  You can’t be seriously saying that with a straight face can you?   He wasn’t even drunk…..  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.