1/17/22 8:15 PM ET - Around the NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend - Cardinals @ LA Rams -

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I think it's more to prevent fights. 

I missed the play but it I'm not getting the impression that the guy (it was Budda B wasn't it?) wasn't about to get up and scrap. :ph34r:

They should have hit Donald and the lineman harder with penalties when they got into it but they didn't, and it continued.

Just now, Simon said:

I think it's more to prevent fights. 

I missed the play but it I'm not getting the impression that the guy (it was Budda B wasn't it?) wasn't about to get up and scrap. :ph34r:

Would not led to a fight by Baker— but maybe a fight by all the Cards standing around him seeing that. I think it was a super obvious taunting call.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Oh yea I meant the whole rest of the cardinals team should’ve absolutely thrown down lol baker was on the field still clearly injured (although the offensive player I’m sure didn’t know the severity) and he waved his hand right in bakers face telling him to stay down because he had just trucked him 

It was literally a moment as he walked past before everyone realized he wasn't getting up.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

It was literally a moment as he walked past before everyone realized he wasn't getting up.

Oh yea he clearly showed remorse…but the taunt was a chump move even if budda isn’t injured.  You don’t wave your hand in someone’s face that’s on the ground like that.  

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Would not led to a fight by Baker— but maybe a fight by all the Cards standing around him seeing that. I think it was a super obvious taunting call.  

That’s my main point…refs got very lucky that didn’t instantly cause a brawl.  The taunting rule is enforced more strictly to prevent that exact scenario and they don’t call it 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Triggered. 

upon reflection You' re Right!...... I really SHOULD care what a pundit MAY say if #17 MAYBE makes such a bad play.........

TCK

lol

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Josh flexes all the time after a big run.

Not in someone’s face that’s lying on the ground. That’s a taunt every single time I am mind boggled they didn’t call it.  That’s likely a taunt even in prior years before it was a point of emphasis 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

ESPN is obsessed with showing celebs in attendance. We get it, LA is unbelievably hip and cool. 

It’s so played out and corny.  The Knicks do the same thing… only gave them a pass because they would just show Emmy Rossum all the time.  

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.