1/17/22 8:15 PM ET - Around the NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend - Cardinals @ LA Rams -

BuffaloBill

30 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The greatest part of sports is that there's a scoreboard.

Let em talk I say! There's still plenty who think Allen isn't that good. 

Idiot pundits lol okay Im done /vent

Edited by muppy

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

Isn't parity great?

Huge win for the expanded playoffs 😂😂 the 2 vs 7 games were awful this year. 

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean maybe, I don't think he realized what had happened yet.

Still a scummy move to wave your hand in a dudes face that’s still down whether you know he’s seriously injured or not…that really should’ve started a brawl.  The refs lucked out 

13 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The taunting rule is enforced more strictly this season to prevent that exact situation and the textbook situation happens and they don’t call it 😂 unreal 

I think it's more to prevent fights. 

I missed the play but it I'm not getting the impression that the guy (it was Budda B wasn't it?) wasn't about to get up and scrap. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I think it's more to prevent fights. 

I missed the play but it I'm not getting the impression that the guy (it was Budda B wasn't it?) wasn't about to get up and scrap. :ph34r:

Oh yea I meant the whole rest of the cardinals team should’ve absolutely thrown down lol baker was on the field still clearly injured (although the offensive player I’m sure didn’t know the severity) and he waved his hand right in bakers face telling him to stay down because he had just trucked him 

if I’m the cardinals I would’ve absolutely murdered stafford the first chance I got 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

0% chance they pick up that 4th and 20 against that pass rush is probably what they’re thinking…better chance they get a miraculous onside kick recovery somehow 

It's a long shot but it doesn't matter.... There are ten minutes left and you are down 23

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.