Anyone get the feeling there is genuine dislike between McDermott and Hoodie?

78thealltimegreat

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think there is genuine respect.  I also think BB just got his butt handed to him. 

He also had a stark realization that aside from getting Brady back, or tornado winds that he has no answers for our QB.   Josh Allen pretty much showed the entire world that the Hoodie is a creation of Brady.  That said, Id say he was a bit cranky after the game.

If Brady loses today to the Eagles, then it might all be even....I always believe Both Bill and Brady were together responsible for the dynasty.  Brady's team in Tampa is loaded and yet they have lost 5 games this season (and almost lost a sixth to us).

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think there is genuine respect.  I also think BB just got his butt handed to him. 

He also had a stark realization that aside from getting Brady back, or tornado winds that he has no answers for our QB.   Josh Allen pretty much showed the entire world that the Hoodie is a creation of Brady.  That said, Id say he was a bit cranky after the game.

If Brady loses today to the Eagles, then it might all be even....I always believe Both Bill and Brady were together responsible for the dynasty.  Brady's team in Tampa is loaded and yet they have lost 5 games this season (and almost lost a sixth to us).

1 hour ago, BRH said:

I’ve seen more than a few bitter Pats fans complain about us running up the score last night. Delicious irony. 

11/28/2007 Pats 56 Bills 10. Pats throwing deep passes long after the game was decided. Karma is a B word Bill. It all comes back around.

Go find the quotes from them that season that were to the effect of if you don't like it, stop it. 

Every single one of them can kiss my furry behind.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

His presser after the game was unlike anything he has ever done. He was wearing the defeat

He and junior put the defense together. Defense is bill's pride and joy and they got curb stomped. Again. They had NO answers. There is nobody else for bill to blame other than himself and his kid. They got utterly destroyed and it's his gameplan that got destroyed. If the DC was anyone else but Steve they'd be getting fired today.

Belichick just got his ass handed to him in a historic way.  If it happened to McD would you prefer he be all Dick Jauron gracious about it or so incensed he's a bit of an ahole for a while?  I like a coach who takes it personal because that fire's going to burn for improvement.

15 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

11/28/2007 Pats 56 Bills 10. Pats throwing deep passes long after the game was decided. Karma is a B word Bill. It all comes back around.

Go find the quotes from them that season that were to the effect of if you don't like it, stop it. 

Every single one of them can kiss my furry behind.

This Is THE ONE that sticks in my craw.  Randy Moss and Tom Brady we’re openly mocking us in that game.  I thought last year’s MNF beat down settled that score. But I was wrong.  This one did.  Folks will now start talking about how Allen owns them.  

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

This Is THE ONE that sticks in my craw.  Randy Moss and Tom Brady we’re openly mocking us in that game.  I thought last year’s MNF beat down settled that score. But I was wrong.  This one did.  Folks will now start talking about how Allen owns them.  

That score won't be settled for a long time. We could thrash them like that for a decade and it's still going to aggravate me.

Marv Levy owned Don Shula and we beat Miami in every important game from 1987 until Shula retired and I still hated his ass.

Crap on New England every single chance you get for the rest of time for the BS they pulled and got away with for so long.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Brady won a Super Bowl without him.  Belichick's career record without Brady is similar to Rex Ryan's.  He was also on his way out in New England when Bledsoe's insides blew up and Tom Brady saved his coaching career.   It wasn't both Bill and Brady.   I think its time people start to recognize Brady's greatness.  He may be the greatest player in any sport all time.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Bellicheat looked down and defeated in his presser ….. you do have to wonder how long he continues to coach …. I give him one more season before he calls it quits… McDaniel is already chosen as the successor.

He was even dressed for a funeral in his shirt and tie!

BUT does Kraft want him back? 🤔 

Who wanted to get rid of Tammy and Jimmy G?

Who spent $160 Mil plus on the Defense?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32167432/will-new-england-patriots-see-results-spending-163-million-free-agency?platform=amp

The Patriots guaranteed $163 million in unrestricted free agency, which owner Robert Kraft has acknowledged is risky business

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

He and junior put the defense together. Defense is bill's pride and joy and they got curb stomped. Again. They had NO answers. There is nobody else for bill to blame other than himself and his kid. They got utterly destroyed and it's his gameplan that got destroyed. If the DC was anyone else but Steve they'd be getting fired today.

Hadn't really thought of it this way

Got to be an interesting dynamic 

I hate to say this, for as terrible as that wind game was, we may have needed it.

it brought out emotions from McD that were needed for the first time this season. Can’t believe it took him that long to get locked in like he did, bc his post game conferences after losses till then were very mopey 

• Like (+1) 1

The Genius Bill Belicheat has to live with being the coach that was on the losing side of The Perfect Game!

Until Saturday night, no team in NFL history had played a game with no field goals, turnovers, or punts. And here are a few more fun facts: the Bills converted six of their seven third downs, with the seventh being the final kneel down of the game. They gained yards on 49 of 51 plays, with the only negative yardage plays being the kneel downs. 

2 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I don't think this is complicated.

I posted something similar earlier in the week.

The Bills have studied the Pats as much as any team in the league, and they figured out that the Bills offense is much faster than the Pats back seven defense.

If they don't get to Josh, the Bills speed is going to win far more often than not, and the ball will be completed.

Scheme aside. If you can't cover someone because they are considerably faster than you, you either must get to the QB or you are roasted.

The Pats very very well coached and disciplined.

But.......THEY ARE SLOW.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’m sure they where both freezing and wanted to get off the field but it does seem even after Sean’s comments in the wind game these two guys don’t particularly like one another.

YES. I wrote about that in detail somewhere on this board last night, not sure where.

BB totally minimized the loss best he could in his post game PC; Sean McDermott totally minimized the win "no big deal, just 1 game, more to do" in his PC...

And their post-game "hand shake moment" was a virtual flyby in which BB MAYBE said "Congratulations" and keep walking...he never really stopped walking...and he looked away quickly.

I would go so far to say THEY HATE EACH OTHER.

GOOD!  

This is the stuff of rivalries.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.