Anyone get the feeling there is genuine dislike between McDermott and Hoodie?

78thealltimegreat

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

He did it to the Bills for years.

I remember getting beat 56-3 or something like that the Ralph and my GF turned to me and said there should be a mercy rule ;)

Yes it was that bad.

I said to her its not up to them to slow down its up to the Bills to stop them.

Just remember Billy Boy paybacks are a biotch :)

And this one was delivered in primetime :)

BB got blown out 4 times.
Count them

4 Blowout losses by 25 points or more 

by 1 team The Buffalo Bills 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Anyone else notice BB changed from his sweatshirt/hoodie to a proper jacket at half time?  Just another error in judgement in this game.  So you practiced outside all week in 40 degree temps.   Apparently hoodies and crapping the bed on national TV lowers your body temperature even as your head is steaming.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Count them

Saw this stat, his three worst defeats were all handed to him by Buffalo.  And this sobering fact for us Bills fans, Buffalo has only beaten him 9 times. 9!!  That is how long our drought against his teams and Brady has been.   And his misery is just beginning now.

• Like (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, BRH said:

I’ve seen more than a few bitter Pats fans complain about us running up the score last night. Delicious irony. 

Hey, that’s just too bad for them. BB did it all the time with Brady. His reply when questioned about it was always, “ it’s not my job to stop us, that’s on the other team “.

Hope every time we play them we keep our foot on the gas until the final whistle. Leave old BB squealing from the feeling!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dislike?  

McD figured out that he had to out Belichick Belicheat 

going for it on 4th down, what, 4 times 3 weeks ago [edit] and converted them all

PEDAL TO THE METAL for 59 minutes 

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

Saw this stat, his three worst defeats were all handed to him by Buffalo.  And this sobering fact for us Bills fans, Buffalo has only beaten him 9 times. 9!!  That is how long our drought against his teams and Brady has been.   And his misery is just beginning now.

that chapter is over thank goodness 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Count them

It sure seemed worse ;)

When the team doesn't make the playoffs for 18 years everything gets distorted ;)

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

It sure seemed worse ;)

When the team doesn't make the playoffs for 18 years everything gets distorted ;)

I thought you meant the Buffalo Bills...not Belicheat ;)

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

I definitely think McDermott takes it personal but not sure if that is just because of something between them or just because of who BB is and his understanding of what it has been for the Bills.  In any event, gotta love it!   From what I have seen, BB respects McDermott.  

I wonder if BB is feeling "run down" today?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Bellicheat looked down and defeated in his presser ….. you do have to wonder how long he continues to coach …. I give him one more season before he calls it quits… McDaniel is already chosen as the successor.

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Belichick has always been a sore loser. I remember when Steve Tasker worked for CBS and was waiting for an hour for Belichick to come out and speak to him after he lost either a Super Bowl or Championship game, I can't remember which. He's always been an ignorant ahole

Agree, don't think there's a dislike.  After the first game think McD's comments were just stating that they beat themselves.  For everything bad about BB, he does respect the game and the history of it as far as good play goes.  He likely realizes it's going to be real hard for him to beat the Bills going forward for next number of years and he probably knows he's not going to be coaching many more so think it was more just frustration.  Not sure I'd call him a sore loser, but BB has certainly never been a gracious in defeat.

Who knows, maybe this is even it for him and he knows that was his last game?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Good Buff Bill.    I’d love it if he stuck around for a couple of years and keeps losing to us.  Let’s say three years and we win 6 more times.  Just keeps getting sweeped by us, finishing each year 9-8, too good for a top draft pick, and too bad to make the playoffs.  A mediocre record without Brady.

I like Sal on WGR am sick and tired if the whole he plays chess and we play checkers crap.  I’m so ticked I might even call into one of the idiot Boston shows just to rub it in for 20 seconds.  You know before they cut me off.  I encourage all others to do the same.  Not even Miami fans have been so disrespectful of us for forty years.

I am absorbing WEEI right now.

**** ALL OF THEM!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Don't think there is any dislike. Its just Bill being Bill. When he wins he is similar. He is just a really dry level kind of person who doesn't wear his emotions at all

His presser after the game was unlike anything he has ever done. He was wearing the defeat

(I'm weird and have watched way too many of belicheats pressers because I find them hilarious and they make me laugh)

1 hour ago, Patience said:

I was at the '07 Sunday night 56-10 beat down by the Pats.  The one where they were going for 2-point conversions despite being up 30+ points.  I was rooting for us to score 50+ last night.  

I there for the Sunday night debacle, and I was there for every minute of last night's victory.  Just like you, I wanted to hang 50 on them for exactly that reason. 

44 minutes ago, Rico said:

Bills humiliated Shula in his last game as HC. Hoodie should also do the right thing and walk away.

I'm thinking another 5 years of double digit losses to us should do, he can go after that.

As far as the sore ass loser, I think he has realized he's going to have a huge mountain to climb in order to win the division. He's our B word now.

59 minutes ago, wjag said:

Anyone else notice BB changed from his sweatshirt/hoodie to a proper jacket at half time?  Just another error in judgement in this game.  So you practiced outside all week in 40 degree temps.   Apparently hoodies and crapping the bed on national TV lowers your body temperature even as your head is steaming.

Belichick was terrible last night.  Way too conservative on fourth down when the game was getting away from them.  The defensive game plan spoke for itself.  

And Mac Jones might not be long for QB1 in NE.  They won 10 games this year with a guy who is a marginal starter.  They may wish to try their luck with Mariota, or Trubisky, or Mayfield should he come available.  Or even Fitz.  Whatever. An upgrade would serve them well.  But of course I hope they stick with Jones. 

Just now, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I'm thinking another 5 years of double digit losses to us should do, he can go after that.

As far as the sore ass loser, I think he has realized he's going to have a huge mountain to climb in order to win the division. He's our B word now.

I was wondering before last night if he puts himself in the mix for a job with the Giants.  

It's either McDermott, Daboll or both of them.

That late endzone shot to Knox off playaction on the first play of the drive followed immediately by the tackle eligible TD was a pretty serious FU.:lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Good.

I get that the NFL is a fraternity.  TBH, I want my coach to be collegial with his counterparts in New Jersey, Miami, Green Bay, Dallas, etc.  Obviously I want to win, but I want to do it with class and good sportsmanship.  And on a pragmatic level, we need to hire coaches and attract free agents and I think you do that best by building a culture of mutual respect.

But when it comes to Belichick, ***** all that.  I hope McDermott personally hates him.  I hope the entire FO mocks his man-boobs every Monday morning as their weekly ice-breaker.  If they spend a few weeks every off-season coming up with creative ways to make his team look bad just out of spite, that would be wonderful.  I hope McDermott TPs his house and short-sheets his bed.  

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I wish there was a video. Somehow I missed it. Was it shown on the broadcast?

Yes

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Belichick was terrible last night.  Way too conservative on fourth down when the game was getting away from them.  The defensive game plan spoke for itself.  

And Mac Jones might not be long for QB1 in NE.  They won 10 games this year with a guy who is a marginal starter.  They may wish to try their luck with Mariota, or Trubisky, or Mayfield should he come available.  Or even Fitz.  Whatever. An upgrade would serve them well.  But of course I hope they stick with Jones. 

I was wondering before last night if he puts himself in the mix for a job with the Giants.  

I would be shocked if he left for another team. He has total autonomy in NE****, no worry of being fired etc. It's the house he built.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.