The pats dilldo returns !!

Teddy KGB

They probably have them hidden under the seats.  First how would anyone know  if someone has a ***** hidden in there coats?  Metal detectors are not going to find it.  Unless security in Buffalo has gotten really extreme to the point there using TSA tactics how will you know?Personally I think Buffalo should hand them out during the games with the patriots and every time Kendrick scores a touch down 50 thousand dildos land on the field something similar when the Florida Panthers fans through plastic rats on the ice during the Stanley cup playoffs back in the 90’s

11 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Legendary.   Didnt the last one who tried this get banned for life 😩😩

Good thing the new stadium will be up in a few years...😉

1 hour ago, jethro_tull said:

Not funny and a disgrace to our fans and team.  Boo the crap out of the other team but throwing anything at them is just plain low life.  

What if it was thrown in front of them? 😉

10 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

One guess. Honey I need a solid. 

Would a good place to hide it, they'd never look there.

I missed the whole thing, did it happen after the TD in the 2nd half, was that was the long delay was for?  I was thinking the TD was a pretty easy call, why so long to decide.

Maybe taking time for a measurement.

Is there a video of it here?

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

I was so worried that it was a banana (racism has no place in football, if you are racist stop watching a league that is roughly 70% black men) when I first saw it live (kind of not an easy look live on TV). But then I remembered the ***** incident and quickly confirmed that it was a ***** and was relieved and laughed. 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Let's retire this tradition please

It's pretty stupid funny in a juvenile way but it does make a fanbase that has a bit of a trashy reputation (the whole tables thing isn't exactly screaming class) look more trashy. I am all for fans enjoying themselves (I think the tables thing is fun if not taken to dangerous levels) as it is football and people deserve to let off some steam. But this tradition is one that is a bit too far in the wrong direction. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Personally I think Buffalo should hand them out during the games with the patriots and every time Kendrick scores a touch down 50 thousand dildos land on the field something similar when the Florida Panthers fans through plastic rats on the ice during the Stanley cup playoffs back in the 90’s

So like a Teddy Bear Toss?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.