So...what does the hoodie have up his sleeve?

Success

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

They need Judon to not be a dirty, scummy piece of *****.  I expect that thug to get at least one 15-yard penalty.

I agree!! That is part of what I meant by waking up… took to many dumb penalties the last month or so.. (got away with a few stupid ones earlier too) 

I am going to cheer for my team and hope for the best. But I am not very hopeful, we have 1 very good corner, an average corner (if available) and well Bryant is a liability. I just don’t see coverage holding up with your weapons.. only hope is to get quick pressure and try force Allen into mistakes. (Not turnovers but like gunning it to hard and the guy drops it type mistakes) if Allen is on there is little to zero percent chance of a pats upset.

Doesn’t help my feel for the game hearing  that , SUPPOSEDLY Mac Jones ,per the talking heads, up here he is dealing with a hand, shoulder, and knee issue for the last month… no idea if true or not but what they have said on sports talk up here. If it is true it wouldn’t shock me with some of the nasty hits he has taken this year.  (But makes a win even LESS likely)

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

I agree!! That is part of what I meant by waking up… took to many dumb penalties the last month or so.. (got away with a few stupid ones earlier too) 

I am going to cheer for my team and hope for the best. But I am not very hopeful, we have 1 very good corner, an average corner (if available) and well Bryant is a liability. I just don’t see coverage holding up with your weapons.. only hope is to get quick pressure and try force Allen into mistakes. (Not turnovers but like gunning it to hard and the guy drops it type mistakes) if Allen is on there is little to zero percent chance of a pats upset.

Doesn’t help my feel for the game hearing  that , SUPPOSEDLY Mac Jones ,per the talking heads, up here he is dealing with a hand, shoulder, and knee issue for the last month… no idea if true or not but what they have said on sports talk up here. If it is true it wouldn’t shock me with some of the nasty hits he has taken this year.  (But makes a win even LESS likely)

Barmore being out is also a big loss. 

25 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

HUGE! Like I said a long shot for an upset. I’ll still yell and scream for one Saturday night, I doubt it happens though. 

lol the best rookie class in years for BB lol.. 

I was hoping the Bills drafted Barmore myself, to pair with Oliver.  But was/am wary of Alabama DTs.

Who cares?  Bills have to set the tone, offense and defense, on the first series.  Offense smack NE in the mouth on the ground and gouge them through the air.  Score a TD.  Defense, stone wall the NE running game and pressure Jones into mistakes.  Time for the Bills to impose their will and end this NE nightmare for once.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Game 1 wasn't easy at all. Idk why ppl keep saying that.

It was a 14 10 game We were literally a couple plays away from winning 

One play. We need to complete one pass in the endzone. And we had multiple cracks at it in the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Guarantee it!! He wore a cut off hoodie to his press conference with “DANGER ZONE” on it. This was the nickname given to his special teams unit.

So, he's telegraphing game strategy via clothing worn?  Is this guy a coach, or a DC Comics villain? 🤔

16 hours ago, Success said:

We mythologize him too much. He's the greatest ever - but he's still just a coach.

That said, he's cooking up something right now.  It was EASY in game 1, w/ the kind of team he has.  Get a lead early. Run, run, run.  He got enormous praise, but I could have coached that. And if Allen makes that last pass, everyone is saying he blew it.

He tried something weird in game 2. Not much blitzing - give Allen the underneath stuff.  To which Allen said, thank you sir, may I have another?  There are some who think he let Allen have everything underneath as a kind of "vanilla" scheme in case they met again.

What do you all think about game 3?  He's going to blitz more. I have no doubt on that - he wants to limit Allen's passing.  He has to have Mac pass more - certainly more than the 1st game! 

He has some surprises in store. I just don't know what they might be - thus, they will be surprises, at least to fans.

Thoughts?

I read an article earlier about Judon disappearing every since they won in Buffalo and it's pretty telling considering how they finished the season 1-3 with him being a non factor.

So willing to bet they definitely want to try and get him going early in that game to gain confidence and have their defense looking like it did earlier in the season when they went on a run because they know they have to make Allen look closer to what he did in the first game (and similar struggles this year) to win.

Also ST is something to watch depending on who is returning kicks for the Bills because I have a hard time seeing them put Hyde out there again.

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

So, he's telegraphing game strategy via clothing worn?  Is this guy a coach, or a DC Comics villain? 🤔

Like he did in pregame on Monday night football, wearing his Navy football mask. He said nothing in the interview, but telegraphed his 3 pass game plan in an almost fu kind of way...

Expect a bunch of special teams shenanigans. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.