Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

I think Allen runs like a maniac on Saturday night.  It's just easier to take the 5-7 yard run and slide over throwing a 90mph fastball to a guy 7 yards away in traffic when it's 2 degrees out.  Josh held back this past weekend, but id bank on 15+ carries.  He just needs to make sure not to absorb big hits if possible.  The frozen ball will pop out of there easier and NE is really physical. 

• Agree 3

I played WR and our QB was an All American and signed with Tennessee when they were a powerhouse.  His scouting report was "accurate but average arm strength".

I remember the ball hurting my hands even in the summer.  I can't imagine catching a ball from Allen at zero degrees.  I wouldn't be shocked if it took a finger off.  I'm sure Beasley would figure how to play with 9 fingers.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I played WR and our QB was an All American and signed with Tennessee when they were a powerhouse.

I remember the ball hurting my hands even in the summer.  I can't imagine catching a ball from Allen at zero degrees.  I wouldn't be shocked if it took a finger off.  I'm sure Beasley would figure how to play with 9 fingers.  

Yeah for sure going to have to use those hand warmers lot more often if that cold. May see some with gloves that don't normally wear them

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I have to know....for those here that wanted Pats to beat Colts a few weeks back (mind boggling)....looking back do feel any different??

I have not at all forgot about those wanting this. Matter of fact it has literally popped in my mind each and every single day at least once since that day. Probably because it is the 1st time I ever heard of/seen a Bills fan root for a division rival (not just the Pats). 

Just curious if those posters feel any different? @GunnerBill

Nope. Haven't changed my mind. My priority was the Bills getting in the dance. A Colts loss was the best way of protecting that. Made no real difference in the end. We'd have won the division even if the Pats had won that game all other things remaining unchanged. Only change would be our route would be Raiders and then Titans which I might actually prefer. But ho hum. 

2 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Per Mike Sando of The Athletic:

"Most wins against teams that finished above .500:

8: Titans

7: Chiefs, Bucs

6: Bills, Raiders

5: Colts, Packers, Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Chargers, Dolphins."

Very interesting stat I hadn't seen before and with two main takeaways in my eyes:

1) The Bills tied for the third-most wins against plus .500 teams across the whole NFL...seems to conflict with the narrative that we had a cupcake schedule and never played anyone good. I'm definitely not saying it was a tough schedule, but I think the slate of opponents looked like the easiest list we had faced in years before the season started and then they wound up looking a bit stronger as the season went on. 

2) No Patriots on that list despite the fact that they faced an even easier schedule than we did. 

This is wrong. We beat not 6, but only 5 those teams: Dolphins 2x, Pats, Chiefs and Saints.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.