Chiefs v Broncos (Eagles v Cowboys page 23)

ColoradoBills

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Drew Lock vs Mahomes. Was there any doubt KC was winning?

It hasn’t even been Mahomes.   It’s been Denver vs Denver.  

Two dropped picks that both ended up in KC points, plus a fumble return for a TD when they were getting at least 3. 

Good crowd at the Broncos game today. Most fans showed up, even though the games means nothing to them.. Be pathetic if the Bills upper deck is half empty tomorrow for such an important game that gives the Bills the East. I'll be there with the wife, our Bills blanket, and Wegmans Subs in section 314   Will 65,000+ be joining me..? Fingers crossed.       

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Ross Murdock said:

Good crowd at the Broncos game today. Most fans showed up, even though the games means nothing to them.. Be pathetic if the Bills upper deck is half empty tomorrow for such an important game that gives the Bills the East. I'll be there with the wife, our Bills blanket, and Wegmans Subs in section 314   Will 65,000+ be joining me..? Fingers crossed.       

I don't doubt it. It'll probably be rockin. Have fun.

For all the faults that the Bills may have, they no longer play like this Broncos team. People may not like McDermott, but one thing that no longer happens is watching a team quit on their coach. 

That field goal completely killed this team. I feel bad for them. And the worst part, some team is going to hire Fangio to coach defense. 

Awful. 

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Why? You need a TD to win no matter the outcome. 

Oh no dude, we’re going to get the FG now, then stop, you know, the Chiefs, and come back to drive down for the game winning TD!  Okaaaaaay….

:beer:

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Big mistake to take two shots at the end zone there. Play like it's 4 down territory and take short completions if they're there.

Back should to Fant was a good decision. But Lock had pressure immediately. Forced a bad throw. I don’t think there was another option on replay. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.