Gronk on “Man vs the Arena” on his dirty hit on Tre White

YoloinOhio

Would love nothing better than a Bills-Bucs SB, Bills up by 4 with seconds on the clock, Brady drops back and passes to Gronk who gets hit with a piledriver from Matt Milano leaving him with a permanent limp and the Bills with their first Lombardi.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I refuse to watch this show but apparently on the last episode  Gronk addressed his suspension for his filthy play on Tre and said “cool, I needed a week off”

To summarize:  What Gronk did was wrong and deserved a year suspension but because he let me party with him the act really wasnt his fault.  The Patriots' culture is the real criminal.

Edited by thenorthremembers

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

Would love nothing better than a Bills-Bucs SB, Bills up by 4 with seconds on the clock, Brady drops back and passes to Gronk who gets a piledriver from Matt Milano leaving him with a permanent limp and the Bills with their first SB.

F9kjla.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Would love nothing better than a Bills-Bucs SB, Bills up by 4 with seconds on the clock, Brady drops back and passes to Gronk who gets hit with a piledriver from Matt Milano leaving him with a permanent limp and the Bills with their first Lombardi.

Nobody on the Bills stuck up for White when it happened.  I don't see anyone on this finesse team doing so years later.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Nobody on the Bills stuck up for White when it happened.  I don't see anyone on this finesse team doing so years later.

I think there are quite a few tbh. Trouble is most of them are on offense. ;)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

If I was McD, that would have been number 1 on the following weeks "Growth Mindset" agenda - always have your brothers back

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

I like to think they were in shock that such a blatantly egregious thing happened.  You get used to seeing dirty hits and the occasional punch thrown, but seeing someone actually try to kill a guy would really throw you off.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Except for Jordan Poyer who came running in from out the play and shoved Gronk and then went to check on Tre… 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but one mistake like this doesnt make him a bad person.

My son was best buds with Robbie back in 5th grade.  Even then, he was a bit impulsive.  But not mean-spirited, just impulsive.  Didnt always think things through.

I agree that the blatant forearm to Whites head  deserved a season long suspension 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.