Gronk on “Man vs the Arena” on his dirty hit on Tre White

YoloinOhio

Unfortunately he's a sure fire hall of famer, so those horrible commercials will never go away and probably will only get worse and with more products. 

I don't think I've ever wanted someone to get CTE but he's getting close.

I think there is a difference between the ticky tack QB got touched after play and a Gronk or Burflict cheap shot with intention to injure. There is no place for that in nfl.  Otherwise whe not have your 53 player take out opposing teams best.  You only get penalized 15 yards, same as a BS roughing the passer call

I have always found Gronk's utter hatred at this forum really bizarre.

He's the best TE who's ever played the game, and he's a native Buffalonian. 

So sure, let's hate on him!

That cheap shot on White was brutal, but no Buffalo Bill bothered to do anything about it at the time.

I get Gronk owns the Bills along with the rest of the Patriots, but is that a reason to hate him as an individual?

I have been surprised at the charisma and character he has shown in TV commercials.

I always thought he was a REALLY stupid jock.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I get Gronk owns the Bills along with the rest of the Patriots, but is that a reason to hate him as an individual?

No. Try to keep up. The reason is that he slammed a metal brace into the back of Tre White's neck while he was laying on the ground after the play was over, a brutal hit with no justification that could have been career ending.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Yah they definitely got that one wrong but after all it was THE PATRIOTS & they were the NFL cash cow so was it really that surprising ?

If anything Belichek should have suspended him for a extra game if he was half the coach everyone thinks he is because that could have very easily ended Whites career so there should have been a lot bigger suspension for that !! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.