Packers QB Aaron Rodgers calls award voter 'a bum' following comments that he would not vote for Rodgers

HOUSE

Only an idiot believes "sources" for Boomer Esiason.  This is clickbait/get my ratings up nonsense.

If anyone thinks Aaron Rodgers is looking past the entire NFC playoffs already you are an idiot.  I can assure you Aaron Rodgers has not thought about "boycotting" a game he isn't even in yet.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So tired of hearing about this guy

This is the media, not Rodgers. Morons in the media looking for attention. 

Edited by Evian
  • Agree 5

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

That will be a Great Jeopardy question some day

What NFL Quarterback selfishly skipped the Superbowl over a stupid freaking Shot?

but what's worse if its the Final Jeopardy question two of three will get it wrong and at least one will submit Tim Tebow as the answer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Lose faith in humanity every time you read fans reaction to stories like this.

An unnamed “source”, use that word lightly.  Floats completely unsubstantiated speculation into the airwaves.  People hear and/or read the headline.  And then respond as if it is fact.  Respond as if this story actually came from a press conference where Rodgers announced he would boycott.

Why

Are

We

De-Evolving?!  🤦‍♂️

Why are you allowing yourself to get dumber?!

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I can't imagine as he has only 1 SB victory .. but he does not seem to care what others think

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/07/boomer-esiason-has-a-source-who-says-aaron-rodgers-will-threaten-super-bowl-boycott/

If so a) it would be wild; b) he would be vilified .. and rightfully so; c) what a great advantage for Buffalo to win the game :). Boomer stated he is confident in his source

completely bogus. There is zero chance he would even consider doing this; he’d be reviled by his teammates for one. Boomer is FOS.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Most insufferable person in the NFL.

Esiason, totally agree.  

53 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Aaron Rodgers, if this "report" is true, again proves to be a drama queen.  

Amazing for a guy who speaks publicly almost never.  Outside of a Tuesday spot where he routinely proves to not be a drama queen.

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I can't imagine as he has only 1 SB victory .. but he does not seem to care what others think

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/07/boomer-esiason-has-a-source-who-says-aaron-rodgers-will-threaten-super-bowl-boycott/

If so a) it would be wild; b) he would be vilified .. and rightfully so; c) what a great advantage for Buffalo to win the game :). Boomer stated he is confident in his source

I highly, highly, highly doubt he would skip the game. He's too self centered to not play.

I do however expect that if the Packers make it that he will use the opportunity to garner as much camera time making it all about how he's risen up from a season long of being persecuted for his stances and diverting any and all attention from the actual game.

• Like (+1) 1

I really can't tell the difference between Phil Simms and Boomer Esiason.  They could switch names and it wouldn't matter.  Back to Rogers.  He dated Olivia Munn, Danica Patrick, and is married to Shailene Woodley  - three ditzball actresses.  Yes.  Patrick acted like a stock car driver but couldn't drive a nail.  What do you expect?  

Edited by Irv

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.