Gabe Davis on covid list

Steptide

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Sure, we can do that that sometimes, but not all game.  It more about personnel, not the scheme.  Besides, I think BB might figure that out pretty quickly.  We just don’t have a good “heavy” package. No blocking TEs and no blocking FB.  Maybe a hybrid player like Gilliam can help?  

Daboll will need to be diverse in packages and playcall.  Execution has to be better too. 

Yeah, why did they give up a Lee Smith at least he could block. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm sick & tired of the unvaxxed doing this to their teammates.

Until an unvaxxed player unequivocally states that they have never ingested a prescription drug or taken a single injection for anything and have only taken vitamin et al to combat any physical or or health issues they have had, anything they say is BULL!!!!!!!!

They have let down their teammates and yes though they may not care their fans.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

These players owe it to the team take all reasonable efforts to be ready to play each week.  They rehab like crazy, play with broken hands, torn MCL... but won't get a simple vaccine to greatly increase the odds of missing as few games as possible.

I have to think that some vaccinated players are pissed that their teammates didn't make every effort available to be ready to play in the biggest game of the season.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-add-gabriel-davis-and-cody-ford-to-the-reserve-covid-19-list

Star Lotulelei will miss a second practice for "Personal Reasons" - WTF?

Time to cut bait - guaranteed the "personal" is related to not wanting to be exposed to the variant. Trade him post season or just eat the dead cap for next year.

Horribly disappointing. Davis has had all kinds of shots in his life, and blows to his head, but this vaccination is where he draws the line for some horribly illogical reason.

I don't know how he can look at his teammates, his coaches, and the fans, and be proud of his decision.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do we know that for sure?  What is the basis for this belief?

If vaccinated, Davis would still be tested:

1) if chosen "randomly" by the testing company

2) if he had symptoms

See above.

Schefter posted that he’s not vaccinated.

1 minute ago, galept said:

Horribly disappointing. Davis has had all kinds of shots in his life, and blows to his head, but this vaccination is where he draws the line for some horribly illogical reason.

I don't know how he can look at his teammates, his coaches, and the fans, and be proud of his decision.

Don’t want to get into a vaccination debate, but omicron is claiming both vaccinated and unvaccinated equally. And based even on the NFL protocols, no one is coming back early.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

WTF...COVID going to decide who makes and misses the playoffs I guess.

Yup lots of us were saying that going into the season and right on time your two knuckleheads in Beasley and Davis getting COVID right on time. Real team players those guys. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Meanwhile, the media and Patriots fans will totally ignore this and make judgments on the Bills based on this game. It's infuriating.

Why does this matter? We’re playing to win the game, not to get pats fans and the media to talk about our valiant effort. 

Weird takeaway. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2