Dion Dawkins, Stefon Diggs named to Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I was watching a sports discussion show (I can't remember which one), and one of the panelists explained that the pro bowl ballot is in alphabetical order. Voters will see the first name they recognize and vote accordingly. It sucks if your last name is Zippadeedoodah.

Well, J comes before L and A comes before J 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I was watching a sports discussion show (I can't remember which one), and one of the panelists explained that the pro bowl ballot is in alphabetical order. Voters will see the first name they recognize and vote accordingly. It sucks if your last name is Zippadeedoodah.

Allen is darn near the start of the alphabet?

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No Allen is disturbing. He was very high in fan voting, which means he was knocked down by players and coaches.

Jackson over him is just inexplicably disgusting.

Allen has the edge in comp%, qbr, qb rating. He has less int even though he’s played more games. He’s got 35 tds to jackson 18 and averages more total ypg. What a robbery. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Allen has the edge in comp%, qbr, qb rating. He has less int even though he’s played more games. He’s got 35 tds to jackson 18 and averages more total ypg. What a robbery. 

And Allen only has 14 turnovers to go along with his 35 TD's while Jackson has 16 turnovers to go along with his 18 TD's.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.