Thursday Night Football Game Thread : Week 15 Kansas City Chiefs at LA Chargers

HomeTeam

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Scored a perfect 10 on the RAS, tested as one of the most athletic centers in quite a while...so disagree about athletic traits

I am not saying the evaluation is correct, but he was rated the 4th best C in draft.  I mean hindsight is 20/20, but if he was as obvious as you suggest, I don't think he would have lasted until almost the third round.  Credit the Chiefs with a great pick, like what they got with Mahomes.  

21 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The chiefs are going to win the division. We want separation from the other wildcard teams. Let’s go chiefs. Get the chargers that 6th loss

Unfortunately, the Chargers seem to have a very winnable schedule after this game.

Just now, Casey D said:

I am not saying the evaluation is correct, but he was rated the 4th best C in draft.  I mean hindsight is 20/20, but if he was as obvious as you suggest, I don't think he would have lasted until almost the third round.  Credit the Chiefs with a great pick, like what they got with Mahomes.  

Everyone has different rankings, but test/metrics don't lie.  He is/tested super athletic, so your original comment is off base.

Not saying Boogie won't develop, but IOL was a glaring need.  Doubling down on a position isn't a bad strategy either, so I'm not upset about the pick.  Just saying Creed tested very well.

6 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Unfortunately, the Chargers seem to have a very winnable schedule after this game.

Yea, tough to see them losing 2 out of 3 against Texans, Broncos and Raiders but they do seem to just not show up some weeks so we shall see. 

Don’t think this game matters much at all.  I’d be shocked if both didn’t make it. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Everyone has different rankings, but test/metrics don't lie.  He is/tested super athletic, so your original comment is off base.

Not saying Boogie won't develop, but IOL was a glaring need.  Doubling down on a position isn't a bad strategy either, so I'm not upset about the pick.  Just saying Creed tested very well.

Perhaps it is just semantics.  Dickerson and Meinerz were considered better athletes, and the original question was "was he highly touted".  He may have been by you because of certain metrics but that was not a universal view.  But I wish we had him now.  But it's all good.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The chiefs actually addressed their weaknesses… we got crushed in the playoffs and said “***** it run it back”.

We’re in agreement on the Bills past offseason.  We have been all year.

That said Scott, your statement tells 1/3 of the story and the story isn’t even correct.  We got crushed in the AFFCG, but we also won two playoff games.  We had a great season offensively and our OL could actually pass protect at times.  

Then there’s the point of us running it back.  We did along the OL for the most part, but we used our first 2 picks to address the pass rush.  That’s not running it back.  Pass rush was our biggest problem, along with run blocking. We addressed the pass rush

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Yea, tough to see them losing 2 out of 3 against Texans, Broncos and Raiders but they do seem to just not show up some weeks so we shall see. 

Don’t think this game matters much at all.  I’d be shocked if both didn’t make it. 

wouldn’t mind seeing the bills play in those perfect weather conditions in LA in the playoffs! 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.