Thursday Night Football Game Thread : Week 15 Kansas City Chiefs at LA Chargers

HomeTeam

28 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I think this is good insight.  The more traditionalist announcers, particularly former QB's, really like Herbert.  I remember Aikman commenting on how inaccurate Allen was and that he didn't see him ever fixing that problem. Ditto for Bradshaw.  Then you got the maverick types like Romo who really like Allen.

I think you touched on the answer right there: both Aikman and Bradshaw put “skin in the game” of critiquing Allen.  Confirmation Bias is a Thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

KC looks a shadow of themselves this season… 

So frustrating Bills can’t be in a better position …

The Bills look like a shadow of themselves this season too. At least we beat KC. That was the highlight of the season at the time. May still be.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The Bills look like a shadow of themselves this season too. At least we beat KC. That was the highlight of the season at the time. May still be.

Yeah I can’t argue with that…

But when they were 4-1 and just dog walked the Chiefs we all though a lot differently … hence the “frustration “..

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.