Urban Meyer Canned

Dablitzkrieg

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Do they have to pay him or was he fired for cause? I can’t find this answer. If they still need to pay him it’s 10-12 mill/yr for the next 5 years

I think it was $9 million/yr, but yes, they are trying to fire him with cause, I believe due to the Lambo story, which is weird given that Lambo reported in TC.

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Don't we all know why Honest Urb gets hired?

The bigger question is why do fans like yourself keep falling so hard for his lies when it was so abundantly clear that you were being played by a guy who stacks up issues wherever he goes and then has to find an out.  

He'd have claimed another health issue already but he didn't have enough runway to get that one off the ground this time.    The NFL is a lot quicker at exposing frauds.

#BADOLISRIGHT 

After Saban/Alabama beat the living crap out him his wife (a nurse) said that he was lying on the floor and looked as if he was trying to cry. 

He is one strange duck.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

After Saban/Alabama beat the living crap out him his wife (a nurse) said that he was lying on the floor and looked as if he was trying to cry. 

He is one strange duck.

Wait a minute, what???

Meyer was lying on the ground trying to cry?  

When a person is this dysfunctional and goes around telling people he is a winner but they are losers and must defend their resume, you know something really strange is going on in his head.

Maybe his father told him he'll never amount to anything every night before he went to bed growing up or something, and yes, I have no trouble picturing the guy crying and being fully convinced he himself is a loser behind closed doors.

• Like (+1) 1

Where the hell have I been all day?

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

I think it was $9 million/yr, but yes, they are trying to fire him with cause, I believe due to the Lambo story, which is weird given that Lambo reported in TC.

Not that weird.  They're trying to find any way possible to get off the hook for the millions left on the deal.

46 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Where the hell have I been all day?

Not that weird.  They're trying to find any way possible to get off the hook for the millions left on the deal.

I guess I'm saying it's weird to try to use that now given the fact that they knew about it months ago, so obviously it was not fireable then but somehow is now?  I understand why they're going to try to use that but I do not understand how it's going to work given the fact that it's an old instance and they did nothing about it when it actually happened.

47 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I guess I'm saying it's weird to try to use that now given the fact that they knew about it months ago, so obviously it was not fireable then but somehow is now?  I understand why they're going to try to use that but I do not understand how it's going to work given the fact that it's an old instance and they did nothing about it when it actually happened.

They'll lie some more and say it was an ongoing "investigation".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.