Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

So fire a coach that gets the most 9f his players should be fired? I'm confused.

Well, this is where the problem lies. Who is making these draft picks? We have a malfunction in the chain of command similar to the Giants. Instead of trying to save some and fire others, we really need to clean house and start over.

Theres 5 players on this team I would keep. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Smith said:

OK guys I am leaving this game at the half.  If I don't,  I am going to kill some one in my section here.  We are done.  

Calm down. Enjoy the nice weather. Have a few drinks and a laugh.

It is what it is

If I were such a poster that can actually turn off a Bills game. this might be a good time lol

Im just not feeling 2nd half heroics..at all

Booooooo (frustrated)

Edited by muppy

6 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

The way they have played all year...you had to see this coming...You just had to.

Hope is fine when you have reason. But they told us week 1 who they really were...They do not have enough answers and the same things are clear. They can't block, and they can't get to the opposing passer...Game, set, match...

I think you're right. There was something about that first game that suggested something was amiss.

Just now, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Allen doesn’t play in the same universe as Brady. 

True but Allen doesn't have anywhere near the protection as Brady either.  Not from the O line and not from the refs.  There is no threat to run because the only running threat we have is Allen running it himself on a busted play.

• Like (+1) 1