Bills @ Bucs talk

letsgoteam

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

That was such a hard catch though. The fact Josh threw a dime and our best pass catcher couldn't even find it due to the crazy movement probably tells us it shouldn't have been called in the first place. 

Watch Diggs during the flight of that ball. It was moving all over the map. It was just dumb luck it landed on his forearm. The wind cost us 2 Diggs tds. If the weather is normal in Tampa we at least stand a chance.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Watch Diggs during the flight of that ball. It was moving all over the map. It was just dumb luck it landed on his forearm. The wind cost us 2 Diggs tds. If the weather is normal in Tampa we at least stand a chance.

If the play calling is better in Tampa we may stand a good chance. 

• Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, VW82 said:

That was such a hard catch though. The fact Josh threw a dime and our best pass catcher couldn't even find it due to the crazy movement probably tells us it shouldn't have been called in the first place. 

It hit him in the arm.  He’s one of, if not best wr in the league.  Yes.  It’s a tough catch.  It was close to a perfect throw.  He’s got to make that catch.  Division on the line.  Vs the pats.  Against JC Jackson.  The catch he made later in the game along the sideline was a more difficult catch imo. He should have caught it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Seems like we always win 1 (or 2) that we should NOT win, and then lose 1 or 2 that we should win.

It's easy to identify the games we should have won, already.

Have we already played the team we should have lost to, but beat?   Was that KC?  

Or is that game this week against TAMPA BAY?

It doesn't feel like we have played that game yet, and none of the remaining games fit the bill like TAMPA would.

We could win on this basis alone!

What do you think?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No reason we cant win this game. Whether we will or not I don't know.  What I do know is if the Bills don't, they are in trouble.

Are you sure? I just wrote in a another thread that if we LOSE to Tampa AND NE, but win the other 3 easier games, we have a 89-90% chance of making the playoffs!

• Disagree 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Are you sure? I just wrote in a another thread that if we LOSE to Tampa AND NE, but win the other 3 easier games, we have a 89-90% chance of making the playoffs!

I didn't say they were done.  I said they would be in trouble.  This game wouldn't mean a thing if they beat the Jags. Being in trouble, by what I mean is no more margin for error.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I didn't say they were done.  I said they would be in trouble.  This game wouldn't mean a thing if they beat the Jags. Being in trouble, by what I mean is no more margin for error.

What does that mean?  Trouble?  Trouble relating to what?

I assume you meant making the playoffs.  You mean it will be a sign that we just aren't that good?

We could lose to Tampa and then run the table to win the Super Bowl....who knows.

I wouldn't draw any conclusion from a single loss.

• Disagree 1

44 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

What does that mean?  Trouble?  Trouble relating to what?

I assume you meant making the playoffs.  You mean it will be a sign that we just aren't that good?

We could lose to Tampa and then run the table to win the Super Bowl....who knows.

I wouldn't draw any conclusion from a single loss.

I thought I explained what I meant when I said we would be in trouble.  Ill say it again...

If the Bills lose this game they would be in trouble because there would be no more margin for error.  

Buffalo should be able to take advantage of Tampas secondary.  The oline will need to have their best game.  Buffalo needs to lean on Beasley and use Breida or Mckenzie or Stevenson on jet motion to get the defense moving side ways.  The run game has no chance vs them.  The Bills are what they are.  Dont fight it.  Lean into it.  Chuck that pig skin all over the yard.  

McDermott needs to stop trying to make this team something it is not.  This team is all finesse players.  It is a team built to pass the ball and stop the pass.  No amount of forcing some archaic crap is going to change what these players are.  Just play to the damn strengths of the team.  Stop messing around with benching only certain players because they made a mistake.  Put the best players on the damn field and play some damn football.  The time for doing the crap they are trying to do is the off season and camp.  Not the middle of the season in a tight playoff race.  Get back to who you are, not who you want to be.

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

Buffalo should be able to take advantage of Tampas secondary.  The oline will need to have their best game.  Buffalo needs to lean on Beasley and use Breida or Mckenzie or Stevenson on jet motion to get the defense moving side ways.  The run game has no chance vs them.  The Bills are what they are.  Dont fight it.  Lean into it.  Chuck that pig skin all over the yard.  

I agree. They should just enjoy themselves for a change. McDermott must be the most grim head coach in the league, after Darth Vader in Foxboro. Imagine him at a party, clapping by himself in the corner. 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.