Dawson Knox tonight

Ethan in Cleveland

I understand that Stephon Diggs is the hot babe in the high school class.  I understand he's too sexy to criticize but Josh put a long ball right into his hands in the endzone and Diggs couldn't handle it.  It landed right in his forearms and he dropped it.  Now, the Bills will start winning as per usual and also as per usual the wins at this point will come too late and won't matter.  This organization does not deserve the support they get.  It's all hype but no substance when it really comes down to the crunch.  I need to see McDummy out of Buffalo.  I'm a Christian too but that identification doesn't overcome my need to see him and his conservative approach walk.

11 hours ago, Nitro said:

You are talking about the play were he was held in the end zone?  On the radio they said he was held three times.  

In the end zone the guy made a great play, wasnt held - he should have came back to the ball...on the other ones could have been questionable. 

The first drop (which was horrible) kind of colored our perception of him for the rest of the game.  I agree that the other two "drops" weren't drops at all.  They were pass breakups and no one was catching those balls.  He was also horribly held and interfered with on the 3rd and 14 "drop".  He wasn't good, but he wasn't the reason we lost.

12 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Maybe I'm not seeing what you are. The first "drop" could have been a one handed grab but the pass could have been better. He was completely stretched out and just barely got a hand on it.

The other plays were pass break ups by the defender. He also made some great grabs and one really nice run after catch. 

Kelse, Kittle and the good TE make those plays. Heck Jonnu Smith does. 

The Bills skill position players are overrated.   Outside of Diggs they dont have another killer in the Tight End, Running Back or wideout group.   Beasley and Sanders are at the end of their careers and Knox is a product of playing in an offense with Josh Allen.

They dont have one player outside of Allen who can change a game.   Not being able to have a skill player turn a small gain into a long gain with just their ability is a huge issue on this offense and it needs to change or they will literally waste one of the best QB talents in the league.

Knox is the epitome of what has been wrong with most of Beane's draft picks.

Shows flashes and glimpses of greatness, but comes up small in the biggest of games.

People can blame the weather but he makes even just one of the catches he dropped last night it could be a totally different outcome we are discussing this morning.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The Bills skill position players are overrated.   Outside of Diggs they dont have another killer in the Tight End, Running Back or wideout group.   Beasley and Sanders are at the end of their careers and Knox is a product of playing in an offense with Josh Allen.

They dont have one player outside of Allen who can change a game.   Not being able to have a skill player turn a small gain into a long gain with just their ability is a huge issue on this offense and it needs to change or they will literally waste one of the best QB talents in the league.

This is so true...we really need upgrades at all the skill positions 👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.