Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. If this, if that. But you know what? Those ifs don't happen often enough in 35 mph winds! One coach understood that. One didn't.

There were a lot more IFs than one missed fg was the point I was making lol we needed to make one more single play on offense and we left a ton on the field 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He delivered a killer game winning pass and Knox dropped it. Superstar MVP play and Knox ruined it. But we have fans nitpicking his decision making on 4th and 14 with a free rusher coming at him. Allen is so underrated by the fan base. He is consistently THE reason that we move the ball.

I agree 100%.  If some fans can't see the obvious then I say screw them.  I'm beginning to worry that Allen is on the path to become the next Mathew Stafford but with a couple of playoff wins.  He will put up great numbers and everyone will admit he's an elite QB but the surrounding talent will be weak.

Ugh I am so disappointed in this loss.  It was there for the taking and they just couldn't pull through.  Oddly I am not as upset about this one as I am the Colts game.  I feel like I should be but I am not.  I think in a dome today we would have kicked their ass.  I don't care what anyone says about that.

I will probably take a couple days before I come back to the forums.  I just cant take the back and forth.  

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

But he had two tonight. Deep TD pass to Diggs, dropped. TD to Knox on the last drive, dropped. Not to mention several other big plays that kept the drives moving. How many game winning TDs do you want him to throw in one game? He can't catch them too.

I didn't think the throw to knox was a dropped TD exactly he gave knox a chance at it but it wasnt an open drop to me. There were also a few throws that weren't close 

Looked to me like the Pats had their backs stretching out the play to wait for the Bills’ downhill defenders to engage with their blockers, then quickly cut upfield.  Bills didn’t really adjust until well into the fourth quarter when they started having their linebackers and ends rush to the cut point.  Why it takes a defensive coach so long to make an adjustment like that is very confounding to me.

• Like (+1) 1

Put a roof on the new stadium. Players today are soft just like this team. Need to put Josh in ideal situations moving forward. Playing in the weather elements is no longer an advantage. Bills dared the Pats to throw and still got run over total embarrassment.

Edited by billieve420
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Fire Daboll and cut Knox.

Seriously though, you bench RBs for fumbling once, the equivalent for a catcher is drops, and this clown gets to roll out onto the field all game and next week. That’s crap. But there’s no one even halfway decent behind him so they’re stuck.

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

Pats refused to throw the ball and our defense struggled all night to get them off the field 

Did you not notice the conditions but sure expect Josh Allen to throw 300 yards and carry them like usual, the defense were flat out awful against a team they knew exactly what was gonna do and still couldn’t stop them

stop whining Hyde and Poyer and make a play 

300 yards? Lol we needed to make one more play and i wasn’t at all blaming josh…he was hitting guys in the hands all night 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

But he had two tonight. Deep TD pass to Diggs, dropped. TD to Knox on the last drive, dropped. Not to mention several other big plays that kept the drives moving. How many game winning TDs do you want him to throw in one game? He can't catch them too.

Knox did NOT drop that pass. It was perfectly defended by Phillips to the point where it was basically uncatchable.

33 minutes ago, Nostradumbass said:

missed 33 yard field goal and a brutal fumble were the game

calling out the coaching is wrong

You’re not wrong.  The Patriots are a good team with a great coach.  The plays were there to be made.  The players just didn’t execute.  Buffalo dropped passes and missed short FGs.  New England didn’t.  Seems pretty straightforward.

Just now, Cray51 said:

Fortunately we Have larger

sample size than One game with 50 mph winds to determine how good a team may be.  The team is 7-5, could be 10-2 or 11-1.  If that’s not good with the chance to be great if we can convert then we fundamentally disagree on descriptor words.  That’s semantics…

Yes, we have 5 games where the Bills looked like they had the chance to be great. A couple tough losses and a couple pantsings and embarrassing outings. This team is full of weakminded bullies who can beat up bottom feeders but time and again they get tight and get clowned in games against competent opponents. 1 win against teams with a winning record. JOKE

Just now, Mattymafia said:

Daboll is trash.

Hard to say. I mean, it sounds stupid to say that, but we don't know what input Daboll has on personnel decisions. Did he say use draft picks on pass rushers and not O linemen because he thought we were pretty sound there? Bring in Sanders and not a competent fullback or second block-first TE?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.