BB is amazing.

Bruce Smith

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

Knox and Diggs catch the ball the Bills win. They’re paid to make plays and didn’t make them.

Defense allowed 14 points.

10 is beyond pathetic 

Not to make excuses, but have you ever tried to catch a ball in 40 mph gusts? Your hands are in the right place, but the ball squirts away from you. It’s like it’s actively trying to evade you! 

I remember telling my mom when I was like 12 I hated wind more than cold, rain or snow. It’s hard to do anything in serious wind. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

He's arguably the best defensive mind the NFL has seen but the weather helped him tonight. #Domestadium

Honest question.. it helped the Bills D as well. I mean if you put 10 in the box in normal weather Jones will complete the pass for 10-20 yards and if you don’t have 10 in would they be able to stop Harris and Stevenson? Oops quotes the wrong person my bad

Edited by PatsFanNH
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Mac Jones gonna get a W with a 2 of 3 for 19 yards stat line.  

We may miss the playoffs.  

Used to do things like this to the steelers too. Came out and threw the ball consecutively for a game. Tonight it became obvious they didn't want to throw the ball, but you have to make them.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

Knox and Diggs catch the ball the Bills win. They’re paid to make plays and didn’t make them.

Defense allowed 14 points.

10 is beyond pathetic 

Not to defend knox, but that play in the EZ was WELL defended. That really wasn’t catchable. The diggs pass was moving like a spinning top.

Edited by dave mcbride

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Honest question.. it helped the Bills D as well. I mean if you put 10 in the box in normal weather Jones will complete the pass for 10-20 yards and if you don’t have 10 in would they be able to stop Harris and Stevenson? 

Right I’m with you…hats off to the pats they earned this one and being able to get a win like that definitely makes them the team to beat… but I think having josh was a huge advantage going into the wind and people are exaggerating. If the pats were marching up and down the field into the end zone…different story. But they only scored 14 points and 8 of those essentially came off one single play 

• Like (+1) 1

BB may be the best coach in NFL history but Ive always thought he was just an intelligent guy in a sea of morons. McD was his moron tonight. Just give the opposition enough rope to hang themselves thats what BB does and tonight was perfection. He dared the Bills to play Balls out and beat them with their "superior" talent and the Bills wet themselves and crumbled. Absolutely embarrassing loss!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.