BB is amazing.

Bruce Smith

1 hour ago, Process said:

McDermott was really awful tonight, but this response is great. He is spot on. Nothing NE or BB did today was impressive. This game was all about what the Bills failed to do. 

This is Beanes fault then. He has failed to draft players that can execute. His RBs can’t run, his O-lineman can’t block, and he doesn’t draft enough players that can catch or not fumble the ball in key situations. 

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is Beanes fault then. He has failed to draft players that can execute. His RBs can’t run, his O-lineman can’t block, and he doesn’t draft enough players that can catch or not fumble the ball in key situations. 

He took a shot on the guy that’s been a one man offense for us that everyone else wrote off…I think he should get some goodwill for that 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He took a shot on the guy that’s been a one man offense for us that everyone else wrote off…I think he should get some goodwill for that 

Outside of Allen and Diggs, Beane  has done nothing for this franchise. He hasn’t drafted enough offensive linemen and wasted 2 3rd picks on RBs that can’t score TDs. If it wasn’t for Allen, he would be looking for a new job by now. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Outside of Allen and Diggs, Beane  has done nothing for this franchise. He hasn’t drafted enough offensive linemen and wasted 2 3rd picks on RBs that can’t score TDs. If it wasn’t for Allen, he would be looking for a new job by now. 

That’s exactly what I said you just put a negative spin on it 😂 drafting josh should give him some goodwill lol 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

But it isn’t good enough. To be a great GM you have to build a team. Not just rely on a great QB to cover for terrible draft picks. 

Right haha I don’t know what’s going on here 😂 did you want me to word my post more negatively? If we continue to flame out with draft picks I could see his job in jeopardy but he’s still coming off looking smart for drafting josh so no one has started digging into his draft history too much before this point 

• Like (+1) 1

BB did NOTHING to warrant this high praise.

This is all on the Bills.

If the Bills can execute one f-n play in the red zone, they win the game.

For example, Moss is a pretty dumb player with zero vision. If he bounces one of those first and goal runs outside instead of continuing to slam into the line, he scores easily.

The Bills are done. Stick a fork in them. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

The Bills are a major disappointment on every level.

This almost feels like the 1989 Bills.

Edited by njbuff
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Bruce Smith said:

Bills run D is horrendous.  Anyone who says otherwise just needs to look at TN, Indy, and this game.  

2 glaring issues. Can't stop the run on defense and can't run the ball on offense. Our defensive and offensive run games would make for a good showdown.

6 hours ago, goober said:

Yep Florida in January I could see him doing fine.  Northeast  in January we will have to wait and see. His coaches  obviously didn’t want him doing anything even in situations when it was highly unlikely they had no other possibility of getting a first down.  

It was also the first time he has ever played in that kind of weather.  They and Jones both didn’t know what he could do. Since the Bills D couldn’t stop the run till the 4th quarter they didn’t need to.

5 hours ago, goober said:

Yes I’m bitter and need to call it a night, but…. seriously, rookie Mac in your world has now earned the description of “deadly accurate” ?!  Props for finding the dude with SEAL team sniper designations to be your game manager so quickly.  

Com ok eating 70% of your passes is deadly accurate… 

51 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It was also the first time he has ever played in that kind of weather.  They and Jones both didn’t know what he could do. Since the Bills D couldn’t stop the run till the 4th quarter they didn’t need to.

Com ok eating 70% of your passes is deadly accurate… 

Isn't it time for you to go away?

7 hours ago, Billznut said:

He threw the balls and they weren’t caught. 

And with better throws or to the open guys it’s a win. Just like every other loss this season. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

BB did NOTHING to warrant this high praise.

This is all on the Bills.

If the Bills can execute one f-n play in the red zone, they win the game.

For example, Moss is a pretty dumb player with zero vision. If he bounces one of those first and goal runs outside instead of continuing to slam into the line, he scores easily.

The Bills are done. Stick a fork in them. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

The Bills are a major disappointment on every level.

This almost feels like the 1989 Bills.

Moss bounce a run outside?? Any d tackle in the nfl will beat him to the sideline 

11 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm upset my team lost a winnable game but I'm not saying the sky is falling either. Despite the standings think the Bills and Pats the two best teams in the AFC.

ignorant statement.  The bills were beaten physically by three other AFC teams.  They aren't close to the best of anything

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And with better throws or to the open guys it’s a win. Just like every other loss this season. 

Moss bounce a run outside?? Any d tackle in the nfl will beat him to the sideline 

Check out one of those runs.

A cripple could have scored.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.