12/6/21 Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

I hate being a Buffalo fan sometimes. It’s so damn painful.

and I really hate that the Patriots are back to owning the division after 1 year off. With a ******* rookie QB no less.

McDermott getting schooled by BB once again sucks too. Feels like we’re back to pre-2020 times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Playoffs? said:

As tough as it is to throw, Allen missed a couple open passes that could’ve been difference makers. I don’t blame him though. 

Our running game was non existent. Brutal. We couldn’t stop their run when we needed to. 

Most of all, McD was awful. Two blown timeouts… one being an absolutely ridiculous challenge and another to save a delay of game. We needed those timeouts in the worst way at the end. 

Beane - either build an actual bully on the line, or push Pegula for a dome. 

The faith is now gone. 

And Knox… not a good game today. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

edmunds was the problem w that game?  Don’t buy that for a minute. 

The drops and missed FG were. Knox had a crap game dropping 2 1/2 and false start at the most inopportune time. Allen made JUST enough plays to win this game and he is not solely to blame. I'm not sure what they were doing the 1st half. Just a waste. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

They seem to really believe in Mac with his lower single digit throws. Put us on a field with no wind and we win 9 times out of 10. Pats got lucky to get the wind this game. 

you think that’s the game they would play if there was no wind. You ain’t smarter than BB in any reality. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Bad play design on that last play.  
beasley and Davis too close together on their routes allowed the pats safety to come off Beasley. 

no- allen needs to make the right read and stop throwing off back foot with that soft arm flick crap. ..... did same thing w diggs back shoulder

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I hate being a Buffalo fan sometimes. It’s so damn painful.

and I really hate that the Patriots are back to owning the division after 1 year off. With a ******* rookie QB no less.

McDermott getting schooled by BB once again sucks too. Feels like we’re back to pre-2020 times.

Season isnt over.  Pats still have @Colts, us again, and @dolphins (who always seem to give them trouble in Miami).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.