Stop Crying About QB Numbers...

ROCBillsBeliever

22 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

As the thread title reads: Stop Crying About QB Numbers... Even great QB's have nominal games.

Can I cry about how Mahomes cost me a fantasy football game last night?  I needed 16 points for a tie and 17 for a win.  He gets 10 points before we are out of the first quarter and only 4 more points the rest of the night.

Jerk...

52 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Good thing the KC Defense is so good now!!!!!😜

I mean they blitzed a ton on a bad QB/passing attack.  If you commit to it enough you end up with some turnovers, pressure/sacks, and just general ineffective offense.  I don't know that they can do that to everyone but its working for them getting them back into the conversation for best team in the AFC.  

Also, blame that INT on tyreke - it hit him in the hands again.  

3 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

As the thread title reads: Stop Crying About QB Numbers... Even great QB's have nominal games.

Also, let's whip the Patsies, tonight!

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 8.41.29 AM.png

The way the Chiefs defense is playing right now they can win Mahomes being below average and if he improves even marginally they are probably getting to the SB for a 3rd straight year again at worse.

They might anyway which speaks volumes about how coaching truly matters.

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

The way the Chiefs defense is playing right now they can win Mahomes being below average and if he improves even marginally they are probably getting to the SB for a 3rd straight year again at worse.

They might anyway which speaks volumes about how coaching truly matters.

So it’s the dolphins vs Chiefs in the AFC championship game?

On 12/6/2021 at 8:48 AM, No Place To Hyde said:

Can't decide which way I wanna answer this one. So choose your own adventure.

A) If people on this board weren't crying about something there would be nobody posting.

Or

B) Stop crying about people crying.

Fair assessment.

Also, the savior of New Ways-To-Cheat-By-Faking-Player-Injury Land completed 2 out of 3 passes, for 19 yards...

As Bruce Nolan always says: "Wins are not a quarterback stat."

23 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I'm confused by the thread title.  Who was crying?

Oh, just people wondering where the 400 yard games, from yesteryear, are. People saying we paid Josh, and now he's a 200-300 yard a game QB. Not so much on here, but in the Twitterverse, the sentiment is out there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.