Patriots at Bills: Game Week Thread (v2)

BuffaloBillyG

43 minutes ago, balln said:

dunno this has colts vibes all over. weather not so good. and pats = colts run first / physical on the lines. dont like this matchup with this weather

Hopefully they’ve learned something from the Colts game and come into this one with some adjustments. But you never know…

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In view of all the work required on this end, your sarcasm was given its due appreciation by me.  What exactly that means is left as an exercise by the intelligent reader.

Erik Turner's wife says "drink until your husband looks like Matt Milano" *heh* 😇

It's not just Breida.  There's been an effort to operate more from under center so as to create some doubt as to whether it's pass, play action, or run.   Breida also allows us to actually run outside the tackles.

Do we think or have heard anything about Moss being active along with Motor and Brieda as an adjustment to pending weather? 

50 minutes ago, eball said:

So who’s with me on watching the Manningcast over the main broadcast?

Love the show when I dont care about the game.  Too distracting for me to watch during a Bills game.  Hell the GDT here sometimes gets too distracting for me so I try to stay away from that too lol.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The SI's MMQB is consistently one of the better reads. ... Tampa Bay, how low can you go, how far can you prostitute yourself, in chasing the ring? Come on? Richard Sherman and Antonio Brown on the same team? And someone purposely gives these two a microphone and internet time? Wow!

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Edited by CSBill

7 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I have taped the Manningcast and watched it later, but I couldn’t possibly watch it instead of the main broadcast in a game that I care about.

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Love the show when I dont care about the game.  Too distracting for me to watch during a Bills game.  Hell the GDT here sometimes gets too distracting for me so I try to stay away from that too lol.

Yeah, I’m kind of the opposite.  The Mannings offer “real” insight into what’s going on, and most of the time the regular broadcasters are annoying to me anyway.  I’m going to try it; I’ll let you know how it goes.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, nucci said:

every time it's on...Riddick, Griese and Levy are awful

During the Titans game earlier in the year it seriously seemed like they were actively rooting for the Titans the further the game went on…. And I had numerous friends that are fans of other teams texting me and asking if I noticed as it was happening. 

After the Pats love fest all week I can only imagine how slanted their call on this game will be. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, balln said:

dunno this has colts vibes all over. weather not so good. and pats = colts run first / physical on the lines. dont like this matchup with this weather

I understand the weather comparisons  outside of that I think you are working off perceptions verse statistics thus far. The Pats are behind the Bills in rushing and run D is the weak point in their defense so far. The Pats gave up over two hundred yards rushing to Tenn last week, without D Henry. I’m not saying this translates into the Bills running wild on the Pats, but sometimes we allow our previous experiences to cloud present reality.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.