SNF: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Chargers, Browns and Steelers fading hard.  

Their schedules are bonkers too. 

Colts without much wiggle room at 6-6, even though they are legit a good team. 

Yeah it's funny, the Colts may be the AFC team that most other AFC teams should fear and they may not even control their own destiny for a playoff spot.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I hear you.  For me though it's how certain announcers,most notably Collinsworth, are so forgiving of Jackson and so critical of Allen.  Do you remember that big game in Pittsburgh in 2019 when we clinched a playoff spot?  In the first half Allen threw a pass a bit high for Beasley and the ball bounced of Beases hands and was intercepted Colinsworth trashed Allen for the next 10 minutes for that throw.

Look as I type this Collinsworth & Tirrico just played the freaking race card in talking about Lamar!  I mean the guy has a 1 - 3 payoff record. There are all sorts of African American QB's that play in the same style as a Rogers or Brees.

Mute Collinsworth and unmute when you need to find out what the penalty was.

The game becomes much more enjoyable

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

How are Chargers ahead of Broncos when both have same record and Broncos just beat them? 

Better divisional record even though they lost to them.  If Broncos beat Chargers again they'll get the head to head tie breakers.  Confusing.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

People have taken me to those Maryland crab shacks on multiple occasions. You get the bucket of crabs, the little hammer, the tweezer things to pull the meat out.

I've always left hungry. I get about 1 oz. of crab meat for about an hour and a half of work. Wings >> Crab.

Reminds me of a girl I dated. Fun for a few hours then I had to deal with the crabs.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

People have taken me to those Maryland crab shacks on multiple occasions. You get the bucket of crabs, the little hammer, the tweezer things to pull the meat out.

I've always left hungry. I get about 1 oz. of crab meat for about an hour and a half of work. Wings >> Crab.

That's why you just use your hands and crack them apart.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.