2020 Indy Buffalo wild card game replayed TODAY 3PM NFLHD

HOUSE

• HOUSE changed the title to 2020 Indy Buffalo wild card game replayed TODAY 3PM NFLHD
32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and now the biggest swing of the game.

I’m still not certain why Indy went for it on fourth and goal from the three. Then the Bills got three (correct) reviews on the ensuing two-minute TD drive to end the half. A lesser-coached team would have folded the tents going into the second. Good on Frank for coaching ‘em up.

i suspect we’re into a similar game tomorrow.

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

I had forgotten that Roberts cost us a lot in field position with his decisions on kick offs.  Plus Brown was horrible at receiver...letting balls go through his hands and not getting much separation otherwise.   

It speaks volumes that smoke hasn't caught on anywhere else. Just shows you how Josh makes guys better.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I had forgotten that Roberts cost us a lot in field position with his decisions on kick offs.  Plus Brown was horrible at receiver...letting balls go through his hands and not getting much separation otherwise.   

It honestly felt like they were trying hard they just didn't have it anymore.

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

And Bease was playing with a broken fibula(?) 

We were banged up on O all playoffs

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SLLIBOLAFFUB said:

Yeah, Roberts was always trying to make something out of nothing on returns that obviously weren't there. 

I know he has deserved his few All Pros but McKenzie is sooo much better. 

Lil Dirty seems to make a big return a game , usually with a flag included. But he's def an upgrade. Leading league in a few return stats. Bass can't miss. Punting is good but overall Our ST is elite 

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I know he has deserved his few All Pros but McKenzie is sooo much better. 

Lil Dirty seems to make a big return a game , usually with a flag included. But he's def an upgrade. Leading league in a few return stats. Bass can't miss. Punting is good but overall Our ST is elite 

Absolutely , he wasn't a trash returner.  Just seemed like in between his good returns he'd always just have one's where you'd be saying to your self, "oh sh%t, take a touchback." On a side note,  F@#$ing love Lil Dirty

Edited by SLLIBOLAFFUB
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SLLIBOLAFFUB said:

Absolutely , he wasn't a trash returner.  Just seemed like in between his good returns he'd always just have one's where you'd be saying to your self, "oh sh%t, take a touchback." On a side note,  F@#$ing love Lil Dirty

Spot on and he doesn't have near the acceleration McKenzie has and probably can't hit his top speed as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Same will hold true tomorrow, which team can avoid turnovers and convert the 3rd and medium/short to maintain drives.

Colts were successful on 3rd down, hopefully Frazier/Mcd find a way to generate pressure and not give up the easy cross/middle of field.  

On offense, hope we can keep the backs involved (and dress Breida instead of Kumerow) and feed Diggs all game.  

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Its amazing, Beasley is playing with a broken leg

That wasn't as noticeable last year when it happened but after knowing what was wrong and seeing the game now...dude is is warrior.  

22 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Colts were successful on 3rd down, hopefully Frazier/Mcd find a way to generate pressure and not give up the easy cross/middle of field

That was rivers strength.  He did it for 17 years.  Hung in pocket and completed passes.  Wentz isn't rivers. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.