SNF: Chiefs in Vegas

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The refs really suck this season. Time for AI refbots. Enough of these useless humans.

This is actually crazy enough to work. The ball can be spotted by putting a microchip in the ball. Then the game can be officiated via video. Just need one or two officials on the field to spot the ball. 

Collinsworth - “he is one of the most amazing route runners I’ve ever seen. With the moves…”

Renfrow - falls down. Gets up. Makes one move. 

🤦‍♂️

Just now, stevewin said:

Collinsworth "Watch how many moves one two three four five"

Watches receiver almost trip and fall after one move.

Glad I wasn’t the only one bothered by that. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

Collinsworth - “he is one of the most amazing route runners I’ve ever seen. With the moves…”

Renfrow - falls down. Gets up. Makes one move. 

🤦‍♂️

Evidently every step is considered a move. Diggs had 56 moves on one play earlier today. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Are the raiders good? 

I just don’t see how. Convince me otherwise. Temporary placeholder HC. Lack of talent at WR. A few decent pass rushers and a leaky secondary. 

Aside from the week 1 OT win against Balt, who have they beat? Miami in OT? The eagles? PIT? 

They’ve lost to the bears and the giants, and play in the Uber competitive afc west. 

they are not a threat. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are the raiders good? 

I just don’t see how. Convince me otherwise. Temporary placeholder HC. Lack of talent at WR. A few decent pass rushers and a leaky secondary. 

Aside from the week 1 OT win against Balt, who have they beat? Miami in OT? The eagles? PIT? 

They’ve lost to the bears and the giants, and play in the Uber competitive afc west. 

they are not a threat. 

Waller can be as good as Kelce and Josh Jacobs better than any RB KC has and Renfrow is a poor man's Beasley. Granted their D has some question marks but they do have some good players.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.