SNF: Chiefs in Vegas

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

im not disappointed chiefs win is good for us here

In what way? I get that a Raiders win would draw them even with us, record-wise. But honestly, why does that matter? 

When January gets here, If there's a team I would like to ensure that we DON'T have to play, it'd be KC. I know we beat them handily early in the year. But who would you be more afraid of come playoff time? The Chiefs or the Raiders?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

The Raiders have one of the best TEs in the game in Waller, yet they hit him with two passes for 11 yards. Hey Raiders, get a clue and watch what the Chiefs do with Kelce.

Freaking maddening. All I need from him is 8 points to win my fantasy matchup and they act like he doesn't exist. The guy is probably a top-5 TE in the league.

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

When January gets here, If there's a team I would like to ensure that we DON'T have to play, it'd be KC. I know we beat them handily early in the year. But who would you be more afraid of come playoff time? The Chiefs or the Raiders?

im thinking short sighted here as in if we play one or the two with a chiefs win we play them at home.  once again short sighted i know, i did actually talk with Westside Madness and we agreed that yeah a chiefs team rollings is not a good thing

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Over/under I’m guessing.

No I play sheet, I got 0 KC 7 raiders. But I am lucky my wife has 7 KC 0 raiders so we won first quarter. But a chance to win too quarters and miss on a field goal sucks lol. But the score is still in our favor 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:
12 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

if im being honest neither of these teams scare me edit: raiders front 4 does

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

We play sheets. I have 0 KC and 7 raiders. And then 7 raiders and 0 KC. If the quarter ends with a 7 or 0 at the end I win. 115$ it’s 5$ a square I bought 4 

I have never done squares as it always seems that the most desired are always in someone else's hands by the time people are trying to get my money...lol.

7-0 and 0-7? That's awfully convenient...lol. Good luck!

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I just turned it off. Completely boring. Raiders didn’t come out to be competitive tonight. 

Shang Chi just hit Disney+. Its pretty good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.