The Bills don’t deserve this level of fan support

Virgil

11 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

He is just venting- many of us, and probably you as well, have been through the worst with this team. Today ranks fairly high in that category.

It's not even close to the worst.  Try sitting through complete blowouts with such a bad team on the field there's no hope for the entire season.  I used to live within a long walking distance (about 1.5 miles) from the stadium in 1977 & after walking to the 1st 2 games, getting so soaked I had to change all my clothes and watching bad football I didn't go to another game the rest of the season.  I'd drive by the stadium on Sundays going to a laundromat in Hamburg and there was no traffic & I could see a lot of empty seats as I passed the stadium.  

A 5-3 team with a franchise QB will never approach the worst moments of some really bad Bills teams.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Governor said:

I think this team is already better than the 90’s teams with Josh alone.

Still undersized to win a SB tho.

If we faced Dallas this year, we’d lose because they would just toss us around the field like they did previously.

They are still a team capable of winning the Super Bowl this year 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Maybe I’m salty because I’ve put some decent money into attending games this year. Maybe I’m breaking the cardinal rule of not posting when you are angry. Either way, it’s ridiculous the ROI this year.  

You can argue the relevance of fans investment in a team, but I argue that the fans are why the team is here and why the players get paid.  

When I think about the cost of tickets for the home opener, how many fans travelled to the Titans game, and the minimum 50% of the stands being fans for the Jags game, the product this team puts on the field is pathetic.   

I’m honestly starting to believe that the lack of fans in the stadium helped the team last year.  I’m not saying it’s the reason we lose, but it’s not helping.  I wish there was a better way to show our displeasure.  I honestly hope the fans start to boo them more at home to start a game, or just something. 

Seeing the fans walk out of the stadium today after that pathetic performance, I would hope for a refund check straight from the coaches and players. 

But again, I’m super salty right now 

I think you should consider moving to Austin.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It's not even close to the worst.  Try sitting through complete blowouts with such a bad team on the field there's no hope for the entire season.  I used to live within a long walking distance (about 1.5 miles) from the stadium in 1977 & after walking to the 1st 2 games, getting so soaked I had to change all my clothes and watching bad football I didn't go to another game the rest of the season.  I'd drive by the stadium on Sundays going to a laundromat in Hamburg and there was no traffic & I could see a lot of empty seats as I passed the stadium.  

A 5-3 team with a franchise QB will never approach the worst moments of some really bad Bills teams.  

Ive sat through those days too! Today was just a stinging loss and people are  venting.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol the Bills are 5-3 and in first place in the division

how is this even close to the worst w this team lmfao

I am talking about this one particular game. New England Is nippin at our heels btw.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think both Brown and Knox are likely to be back next week.  Both have been at practice, working with trainers on the sideline and are said to be “trending in the right direction”. They will both have missed 2 games, and if they were expected to miss 3 they would have likely been IR’d

It does, but Man

McD coached a very bad game today and the players did not help matters.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe.  But they need to re-focus and turn some stuff around, specifically on offense

Nobody knows that more than they do, and I’m sure they will. They are still a team with the talent and ability to win the SB. Every team has flaws and every team stumbles. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Recent success has made us forget how bad the drought was. I’m pissed off but I’m definitely not throwing in the towel. The team has some serious issues and there’s still a lot season left to get their ***** together 

Exactly. Bills fans are getting spoiled. We used to have bad losses almost every week. Decent wins were a rarity.

It's pretty disgusting to see fans turning on the team. A team that is still leading the division and, before this game, was leading the league in points scored and points against.

I get that losses suck. They do. But why make them more than they are? A loss is a loss. It doesn't mean some giant collapse of the franchise. It is one game. Go win next week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.