The Bills don’t deserve this level of fan support

Virgil

Virgil you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I felt the same way today. I was so proud of how many Bills fans took over that stadium today. Being a fan of this team is exhausting. I know, I've done it for 50+ years. All you ask from your team is to play hard and compete.  Today the coaches failed and the OL simply QUIT.   No more play time at practice. Run these guys till they drop.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I never felt like the rebuild was complete, like the commentators said before the game. We might still be 2 drafts away. This entire OL needs to be revamped. We need another Beasley, CB, DT, and by the time we do all of that, Diggs will be at the end of his career.

Right now, we aren’t good enough on either side of the ball.

The O-line was down to Ford starting.  I don't know what everyone expected, but you can't run an offense with no running backs & no O-line.  Also no #1 TE who helps with both receiving & blocking.  Once S. Brown comes back & Ford is on the bench & Knox returns, you'll see an entirely different offense.

Just remember-Tampa lost 3 games last November, were 7-5 after 12 games & won the Super Bowl.   It's all about getting this team healthy for the playoff push.  

Also, sorry Virgil, but the cost of your ticket doesn't guarantee that the Bills won't have key players injured.  I'm going to NJ next week to see what might be a shell of the Bills team if they don't get Brown & Knox back.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The O-line was down to Ford starting.  I don't know what everyone expected, but you can't run an offense with no running backs & no O-line.  Also no #1 TE who helps with both receiving & blocking.  Once S. Brown comes back & Ford is on the bench & Knox returns, you'll see an entirely different offense.

Just remember-Tampa lost 3 games last November, were 7-5 after 12 games & won the Super Bowl.   It's all about getting this team healthy for the playoff push.  

Also, sorry Virgil, but the cost of your ticket doesn't guarantee that the Bills won't have key players injured.  I'm going to NJ next week to see what might be a shell of the Bills team if they don't get Brown & Knox back.  

They’re both back next week? I wasn’t going to go but now I have to since it will probably be a great game. 

31 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

While I absolutely defend your right to whine and throw a tantrum like a 3 year old child...it still isn't a good look.

I think this team is already better than the 90’s teams with Josh alone.

Still undersized to win a SB tho.

If we faced Dallas this year, we’d lose because they would just toss us around the field like they did previously.

I think one of the reasons this loss is hitting the fanbase (me included) so hard is because Bills fans are so tired looking dumb in the national media.  Frankly this loss has given everyone tons of ammo to just write us off.  As an out of market fan it's hard, people laugh at Buffalo when I tell them it's actually a pretty great place.

13 minutes ago, Governor said:

They’re both back next week? I wasn’t going to go but now I have to since it will probably be a great game. 

I think both Brown and Knox are likely to be back next week.  Both have been at practice, working with trainers on the sideline and are said to be “trending in the right direction”. They will both have missed 2 games, and if they were expected to miss 3 they would have likely been IR’d

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

He is just venting- many of us, and probably you as well, have been through the worst with this team. Today ranks fairly high in that category.

It does, but Man

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

He is just venting- many of us, and probably you as well, have been through the worst with this team. Today ranks fairly high in that category.

Lol the Bills are 5-3 and in first place in the division

how is this even close to the worst w this team lmfao

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Maybe I’m salty because I’ve put some decent money into attending games this year. Maybe I’m breaking the cardinal rule of not posting when you are angry. Either way, it’s ridiculous the ROI this year.  

Ehh you are just bitching because u spent $$ to see an embarrassing 🙈 effort 

2 of 3 games and McD went for it instead of the safe play 

take the FG try and get to OT. 

HE BLEW IT 

18 minutes ago, Governor said:

Nobody knows yet.  Either way when I bought my ticket to the game I wasn't guaranteed who would play & who wouldn't.  The Bills fans in Jacksonville today saw a shell of this team that will get better as long as we don't lose any more key players & the missing guys come back at some point before the season goes down the drain.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.