Two of the best .. Hyde and Poyer Mic'd up

CorkScrewHill

The heart and soul of this defense.  Love these two and I’m trying to enjoy them while we have them.  Gonna be sad when they aren’t back there together

❤️ the Poyer- Diggs interactions 

“HEEEEEEEY, HEEEEEEEY!!!  I NEED IT!!!  RIGHT NOW!”  TD

“HEY PO, GIMME THE BALL BACK!!!”

“I GOT YOU! I GOT YOU!”

I’m him!  Love it.  You are that guy 21.  Just ordered my first color rush Jersey- 21

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 5

I found the Diggs -- Poyer banter interesting.  First Poyer imploring Diggs to get a score (which he does).  And then Diggs imploring Poyer to get him the ball back (which he does).  Not sure if that was creative editing or what, but the sequences are good theatre..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, wjag said:

I found the Diggs -- Poyer banter interesting.  First Poyer imploring Diggs to get a score (which he does).  And then Diggs imploring Poyer to get him the ball back (which he does).  Not sure if that was creative editing or what, but the sequences are good theatre..

Yes, I find that interesting, too. Sometimes offenses and defenses can kind of seclude themselves on a team.

This team, through the number of years playing together, and the culture has a lot of interaction regardless of position. It's fun to follow them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wjag said:

I'm guessing that there was editing/sequencing involved but I also loved seeing how the camaraderie defense and offensive sides of the ball. Not every Bills team has had that. 

On 11/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm guessing that there was editing/sequencing involved but I also loved seeing how the camaraderie defense and offensive sides of the ball. Not every Bills team has had that. 

Not many teams in general have that! This team is special. I hope they capitalize on it.

• Like (+1) 3

I think even though fans love Poyer and Hyde now it will be a case of you don't know what you have until its gone. Because they truly are greater as a duo than the sum of their parts. Finding that natural chemistry and their ability to stay healthy (they can't have missed more than a handful of games between them over 5 years) is really rare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.