Bills Classless Again [Edit: FinHeaven message board]

Process

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Allen and McDermott are both loathsome individuals…” 🤠😆 what a waste of internet space that site is!! But as many responses noted, if you don’t like it, stop ‘em!

I mean when two guys have been abusing your team for the last 7 games some irrational feelings come up.....not that that happens to us.😉

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Process changed the title to Bills Classless Again [Edit: FinHeaven message board]

Miami Herald thinks Bills were classless too for scoring that TD and then going for 2.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buffalo-classlessness-aside-miami-dolphins-210125280.html

One is Bills coach Sean McDermott and quarterback Josh Allen’s classlessness and defiance of custom in the closing moments of the game. With a two-score lead over their AFC East rival with just over a minute left, and Miami with no timeouts, the home team should have taken a knee. Instead Allen scored on a last-minute run — and then went for two.

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Miami Herald thinks Bills were classless too for scoring that TD and then going for 2.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buffalo-classlessness-aside-miami-dolphins-210125280.html

One is Bills coach Sean McDermott and quarterback Josh Allen’s classlessness and defiance of custom in the closing moments of the game. With a two-score lead over their AFC East rival with just over a minute left, and Miami with no timeouts, the home team should have taken a knee. Instead Allen scored on a last-minute run — and then went for two.

bruce-willis-sassy.gif

I seriously think we've beaten them far worse than this before, what a bunch of babies.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I mean Josh could've just went down after he got the first down and then kneeled it to run the clock out.....

but phluck the Dolphins after what Landry did to A. Williams.  Glad he did it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure if this is accurate but my first thought on the last TD and the 2 pt try was that it gave us 2 chances at a red zone score....something that was a point of emphasis in most of the post game interviews aftee the Titans game.  

I guess just gave them more practice reps in a live fire setting.

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 1

Classless?  Why weren't the Dolphins LETTING the Bills score there?

They were down 9 (two scores) with no times outs.  Letting the Bills score as quickly as possible keeps them within two scores (16) and saves them clock.

Nobody is accusing Dolphin fans or media of being smart (they're not), but the only way for them to have a shot at that point of the game was letting the Bills score as quickly as possible.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Allen and McDermott are both loathsome individuals…” 🤠😆 what a waste of internet space that site is!! But as many responses noted, if you don’t like it, stop ‘em!

I thought the thread had a reasonably balanced response to the OP.  Didn't see that on the Chiefs site after we beat them.

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Not sure if this is accurate but my first thought on the last TD and the 2 pt try was that it gave us 2 chances at a red zone score....something that was a point of emphasis in most of the post game interviews aftee the Titans game.  

I guess just gave them more practice reps in a live fire setting.

No.  It was to go up by three scores.

• Like (+1) 1

I dont understand. We were up by 9, 3rd and 6 on the 7. You don't want us to score? Stop Allen from running into the endzone.

But let's say we just dropped the ball on the ground and let the Dolphins have it. Were the Dolphins just going to kneel it and end the game? Eff no. Why is this even a discussion? It was 9 points or two possessions. Crazier things have happened in the last minute of a game.

5 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

I don't like what Allen did at the end of the game either. There is no reason to do that. You're a leader, you don't continuously wave bye to a team that you just beat. Brady would never do that.

Allen did that because the team got in his face and trash talked him about the stopped 2 pt conversion. Don't trash talk when you are losing and you won't get it back.

"They beat us 61 - 11 this season.

but please...tell me more about how it bothers you they don’t respect us"

That about sums it up.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Well, that just showed me why I don’t go to other team’s message boards. There are some complete idiots, and some intelligent people, and I don’t want to take the time to figure out who is who. I have enough trouble keeping track here.    :)

In other words, just like Two Bills Drive!

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

So Allen is either classless or racist according to them because they didn't see Wilkens twisting at Allens ankle on the 2 pt conversion. 

Well you keep it classy dolphins fans on wishing our QB hurt.

I love Josh and as a bills fan I have no problem in what they did.

But let's be honest.

How pissed would you be if let's say Mahomes was flexing hard after a TD/ chirping, and then they went for 2 when the game is out of reach with 1 minute to play?

Haha. Just a little perspective i think sometimes.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.