Bills Classless Again [Edit: FinHeaven message board]

Process

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Bills Classless Again [Edit: FinHaven message board]
10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t think scoring a TD there was bad form. He was running the ball.

that said, I didn’t care that they went for 2. Game was over. 

2 was to make it a 3 score game. While it is a 1% chance they get 2 tds there is 0% they get 3 scores

3 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

Classless is a reaction to scoring touchdowns by demoralized losing bettors. What's classless is the clueless Miami organization negotiating with  Watson's reps publicly while Tua is playing injured and improving. The guy hasn't played a season of games yet.

Tua is not the biggest issue on that team by a long shot, so I agree with you 

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

He has To be the leading kicker in the league.

Real world?

Gotta be at least top 3, and I don't mean just statistically (he's #2 in made percentage). Folk, Tucker? I also like Koo....if one can actually be a fan of a kicker.

I know it's been said many times, but what a great freaking pick by McB.

Edited by Dukestreetking
For s&g

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m guessing we went for two to end the game.  17 point lead makes it a 3 possession game.  Thought it was obvious.   Not saying I’d do it, but I immediately understood the thinking. 

Also, they seem very concerned with Josh Allen running and the hits he takes… We don’t really run him that much, and he doesn’t take many massive hits.  Today was a big running day by Allen’s standards.  They act like we run him like Lamar or Cam. 

yeah, that’s exactly why they did it. Go up 3 scores. But, come on. Game was way over.  

• Like (+1) 1

The last three games all their message board  fans have asked for is that the  the Bills take it easy on them when the game got out of hand..which up to today is usually by  halftime. I mean I think we did our best by throwing Barkley in Week 17. 

Calling out Mcd as well. Cmon. 

Three quarters of them are living in Tua denial and need to look first into their own organization. They had high expectations and they have Squandered  all their wheeling and dealing draft picks while other young qbs are winning games.

The Jets have two wins With a qb today who probably has outshined Tuas career  game in the NFL. 

Oh and Josh owns them. 

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

Holy schnitzel, what a bunch of whiners. We went for 2 to make it a 3 possession game. Yeah, there were just a few minutes left and no TOs, but if any team has been on the losing end of last second heroics it’s this one. 

Not the right time for hoping we just slam Moss into the line.

We couldn't get a first down.  It was either TO on downs, FG, or TD.  

You score the TD.  Go up 3 possessions.  Period.  Especially a team that's made it a point of emphasis to improve in the red zone yea I'm sure we were just going to go 4 and out.  

I can understand Phins fans hating Allen, but there are a lot of them who hate McDermott too and I don't get that.

If Ted Bundy played for the Phins McDermott would find something positive to say about him if asked by the media.  You just don't get more vanilla than Sean McDermott.

• Agree 1

• Simon changed the title to [Edit: FinHaven message board]
2 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I can understand Phins fans hating Allen, but there are a lot of them who hate McDermott too and I don't get that.

If Ted Bundy played for the Phins McDermott would find something positive to say about him if asked by the media.  You just don't get more vanilla than Sean McDermott.

Yeah, in the dbag head coach power rankings, McD is definitely near the bottom of the list. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.