Dolphins @ the Bills - 1st Half Thread - Trick or Treat 2021?

BuffaloBill

Just now, Process said:

Can't wait to watch us play action every play in a two minute drill

The 2 minute drills is when we've looked our beat this year imo.  End of half management has been the most impressive thing about the team this season

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I disagree. Miami has minimized our possessions and have kept it close. If anything they are feeling good about how the games has gone so far

Not over all but near the 2 minute warning, the bills shouldn't have used a time out and then Miami should have made sure the bills didnt run a play on offense before the 2 minute warning

Overall I agree with you 

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

It's almost like they had film from the titans game, watching tannehill abuse our lbs with the rpo

Exactly… if the DL maintains their gaps, Edmunds can cover a lot of ground and step up if they do hand the ball off. Miami’s running game is not gonna beat us…. 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Defense comes out with a stop giving the offense one last chance to take back control of the game before the half. Just a flat game. Defense is playing well but the offense looks flat. 

I'm not a daboll hater but I can't remember an opening drive set of play calls I liked this year. I don't think he does a good job getting josh in a calm groove.

• Awesome! (+1) 1