Titans loss best thing for Seeding

Kingston Bills Fan

On 10/24/2021 at 3:28 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Would you really want to play the Titans at home in the snow or bad weather where running is only thing you can do, and passing is nullified? Or have to go play them in Tennessee where Josh can be Josh? I would rather play them in Tennessee at that time of year 10 times out of 10!

No no no….you always want to play at home. 

On 10/25/2021 at 4:58 AM, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know but your team is built with a high octane passing game sunny weather usually helps and not a blizzard since we don’t have a running game 

We've got a running game. 

Singletary's running up 5.2 YPG and Moss 3.9, which includes a lot of third-and-one type carries. That's not even including Allen.

Give me home field, thanks.

How is losing a game a good thing??

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, TBBills said:

Not worried about the Titans, Henry had one good game against them. He won't be the same in the playoff at Bills stadium... If they get that far.

Remember what happened two years ago when Henry ran to the AFCCG.  He ran out of gas.  They ran him to death and it showed when the Chiefs beat them.

• Agree 1

Would you really want to play the Titans at home in the snow or bad weather where running is only thing you can do, and passing is nullified? Or have to go play them in Tennessee where Josh can be Josh? I would rather play them in Tennessee at that time of year 10 times out of 10!

Give me the Buffalo crowd. I don't think we win in Tennessee 

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

it’s a positive if we lose a game to an NFC team for sure.  That win against WTF week 3 is going to screw us over, I just know it.

Nah, losing games is never a good thing, if it was, competitive teams would throw games frequently, and  that really doesn’t happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

you already know what the weather is gonna be for a home playoff game in January? 

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

First of all...has anyone looked at our schedule?  We may not lose another game, only tough game is Bucs.  And we can beat them.  

We will be the number 1 seed in the AFC, you can book that.

Colts are trending upward as well, that will be a close game.

On 10/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, TBBills said:

Not worried about the Titans, Henry had one good game against them. He won't be the same in the playoff at Bills stadium... If they get that far.

LOL.  Right.  They beat the piss out of us two years ago.  And this year, once their offense got going after the first couple of drives, we had no answer for them.  Period.  

Yeah, what's there to worry about?

Edited by Lv-Bills

I was at the Music City Miracle. It was between 40 and 45 at game time, "good football weather".  The stadium is right by the river, so at that temperature, it's damp and chilly. Josh, Zach, Diggs, Beasley, and Sanders have all played in cold weather, but Henry assuming he's healthy could be a problem for the defense on a really cold day.

1 hour ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I worry about not having a passing attack in crappy weather games but make them come through buffalo

I will always say all those playoff games in Buffalo in late December and/or January were a BIG part of why the Bills went to 4 Super Bowls in a row.

It's a huge advantage IMO.

On 10/24/2021 at 4:00 PM, delirious said:

10D chess.  You just gotta connect the dots

lines dots GIF by Joanie Lemercier

Wait are you trying to tell stuff about the new stadium #DunkirkDonLives

On 10/24/2021 at 8:02 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Actually aren’t they 2 for 2 against us lately?

If memory serves I think Josh is 1-2.

yep. The great irony of this is the game Josh beat them he was not good. Last year he was ok/decent, this year he was great and they loss. Football makes no sense at times

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Colts are trending upward as well, that will be a close game.

I dont think they are that good to be honest.  I think we will beat them by double digits and fairly easy.  

I mean they got a ton of yards off PI penalties last game.  They struggled to beat a bad Niners team missing 2 of their best players on offense.  

They are one of those pretender teams to me, they will beat mediocre teams but struggle against the real SB contenders.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.