Bills at Titans - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Drifter said:

I have no problem with  going for it. You are 2 yards away from winning.  The Titans are a bad match for us. They always cause us trouble. 

Absolutely right Dion Dawkins got blown up Allen gets that 9 out 10 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If you’re gonna sneak it, kick the FG.  You’re not gonna score a TD sneaking it from the 2 yard line.  

They only needed six inches for the first down. It is mind boggling that they failed 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, but think if that fails. People would be calling for Daboll's head saying he got too cute instead of just going up the gut.

But they didn't go up the gut. Just plow over the center's back. Get 18 inches. Then new set of downs. Or kick the darn fg with 12 seconds left

1 minute ago, Rew said:

Decent, but not good performance.  We're clearly built to stop KC (and all the other pass heavy teams).  Against a team like Tennessee our best in the league pass defense is just ok.

Our lbs killed us tonight, played scared of Henry all night, sucked them up to the line and the crossing patterns were way too easy 

I can never understand why we can never beat the Titans, no matter what ***** situation they are in!

last year they had covid killed us

this year we knocked like 5 of their starters on defense, and we couldn't closed them off. WHO TF GO FOR IT THERE!?!!?!?!? worst call i have ever seen since the dumb ass play by the Seahawks in the superbowl lost to the Patriots.

Why are the Titans always the luckiest team when facing the Bills, can anyone remember a time Tennessee didn't beat us? 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That was a good football game. Learn from it and get back rolling next game. 

Some days you just are on the wrong side of the knifes edge.

I had no problem with McD going for the win at the end. 99 times out of 100 Allen is going to get 6 inches for a first down.

• Agree 4