Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

On 12/16/2021 at 8:17 PM, HurlyBurly51 said:

What is “bodied?”

intimidated with a physical presence or show of force. Not immediately beat on or physically pounded. But implied it could happen if situation calls for it.

ex: a big center enters game and takes up postion on the low block awaiting the throw in w smaller defender on him. Opposing team center immediately switches with smaller teammate to take on the bigger center and bodies him up in the lane. Leans into or stands close.

Bodied could also mean past tense term for a body up action that actually took place.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rico said:

Let’s just hope he doesn’t do anything drastic. :) 

Are you talking the brother or Patrick? He may want to rethink marriage. Have a feeling that his finance/GF will be more of a headache than his brother.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

21 years old.   I was a total idiot at 21 as well.   I figure most of us probably were.  Hope he gets a real job, stops living off his brother's fame, and grows up.    Still a long way to go. 

Don’t hold your breath on this one…, 

I was an idiot when I was 21 as well yeah but I wasn't publicly sharing my cringe idiocy to millions, and I'm pretty confident that my idiocy also wasn't a fraction as annoying. I was just drinking and eating pizza and sleeping in weird places. This dude is the worst. Any time I see anything on him or the wife I start to immediately physically react like I need to get away. True, physical, shut it off cringe.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.