Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

With Taiwan Jones and Siran Neal both DNP on the Injury report; do we elevate Cam Lewis to play ST's and as the extra DB?  Neal played a huge role on Sunday keeping Kelce in check. Jones and Neal are our core speed guys on the kickoff and punt teams.

19 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I'm curious as to who the Titans will put on Knox. If their LB core is that bad, Knox may have another stellar game. Reading their message board, they're more concerned about who to put on Diggs like he's the only threat.

Knox and Beasley are gonna feast Monday night.

Diggs will get his when Nashville adjusts to take away K and B

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Agree, we arguably lost to Pittsburgh because of our failed trick plays.  We have the fire power to beat teams straight up without overthinking it.  

With the way Pittsburgh was crowding the line at the snap trying to confuse Allen, those trick plays behind the LOS were going in the wrong direction.

For the most part Dabs has been calling some really good games that keep the chains moving, defense fresh, RBs involved in run and passing game, Allen involved as a threat to run, and the deep ball there if they creep up or things break down.

I think some folks want style points, but complimentary football where your team is putting up over 30 points a game and breaking the will of teams they face by the end of the 3rd quarter is the kind of football that wins championships.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The one guy I am worried about this week is Levi Wallace. Don’t understand it, but teams really haven’t been testing him recently. I expect he will be targeted a lot, esp if defending Julio. 

Its harder to pick on a specific player in the secondary when a rush of 4 DL is in your face making you reconsider life decisions 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Agree, we arguably lost to Pittsburgh because of our failed trick plays.  We have the fire power to beat teams straight up without overthinking it.  

Ugh.  I had almost forgotten about the backward pass on 4th and 1. Damn you to hell!

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I’ve  just gotta chuckle because there was more than one yahoo over at Satans *sshole(chiefs planet) that swore up and down that Allen is garbage after his first read and all you have to do is take that away from him and then he buckles. 

Comical. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.