Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Why I'm convinced the Bills will roll Titans

1) Titan OLINE is in shambles.  I expect a persistent pass rush

2) Titans win when they stick with Henry and opponents DLINE get tired.  Henry will be the tired one when Buffalo sends 9 DL after him.

3) Milano is back

4) Even though "Julio Brown" will play, can their OLINE give Tannehill enough time to throw?  I say no.  This is shaping up as a 4 sack game

5) Weather will not be an issue

6) No matter how many times they say this is a new year, they know what happened there last year

7) Titan LBs are B-A-D.  This has all the earmarks of a quick, short passing game with lot's of YAC

8.) Titans starting CB Fulton is dinged up and may not play.

9) JA17

I like number 6 and just for that I can’t wait to stump them. Go BILLS 

8 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

…and the Titans are the least healthy.

Cheating the system. Putting 17 guys on IR to being them back fresh later in the year once they cut the crappy players after an extended "preseason".

I'm joking but it's not a bad idea. 

7 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Even if his hamstring is 90% healed, I would rather rest him at this point of the season. The bye week would give him extended healing time and he'll have a better chance of being healthy for the remainder of the season. 

It's already a 17 game season and for us it'll be at least 20

McD sort of eluded to this point. He said he sat out the KC game to avoid him missing multiple games. Sounds like he was really close last week and probably could’ve played but was held out to be 100%.

• Agree 2

UGGHHH. I wanna be there soooo bad. My wife has been down there and said it’s phenomenal. Last year we had agreed we would attend the next time they played there but the birth of our baby girl in the last month was quite a monkey wrench. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

25 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

UGGHHH. I wanna be there soooo bad. My wife has been down there and said it’s phenomenal. Last year we had agreed we would attend the next time they played there but the birth of our baby girl in the last month was quite a monkey wrench. 

You have a new Bills fan in the family! Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Cheating the system. Putting 17 guys on IR to being them back fresh later in the year once they cut the crappy players after an extended "preseason".

I'm joking but it's not a bad idea. 

They have lots of players on IR, but only players who went on IR after the team made their final cuts to reach a roster of 53 are eligible to be reactivated after 3 weeks.  I don't know when all these players went on IR, but it would be extremely difficult for a team to put more than a handful on IR right after they made final cuts.  Other teams would recognize the talent of those players, and would start asking the league office to investigate.  Players placed on IR before final cut down either have to stay on IR all season  or reach an injury settlement with the team and are then released.

7 hours ago, wjag said:

Why I'm convinced the Bills will roll Titans

1) Titan OLINE is in shambles.  I expect a persistent pass rush

2) Titans win when they stick with Henry and opponents DLINE get tired.  Henry will be the tired one when Buffalo sends 9 DL after him.

3) Milano is back

4) Even though "Julio Brown" will play, can their OLINE give Tannehill enough time to throw?  I say no.  This is shaping up as a 4 sack game

5) Weather will not be an issue

6) No matter how many times they say this is a new year, they know what happened there last year

7) Titan LBs are B-A-D.  This has all the earmarks of a quick, short passing game with lot's of YAC

8.) Titans starting CB Fulton is dinged up and may not play.

9) JA17

Who's Julio Brown? I'll assume you are speaking of Quintorris Lopez 

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Congrats on the new addition! Can’t think of a better reason to miss a game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Congrats. You're ***** ed. I know because I am as well lol. Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.