Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

I don't think the Titans match up that well with us....in our favor. I know we lost last year, but even last year was kind of a weird game in a lot of ways. Our run defense was a lot more suspect last year and even then they didn't really run that much on us. 

They don't have a good defense but have a relatively slow plodding offense that nickels and dimes you down the field, obviously love to run. 

We need to be ourselves let Josh do his thing...work in some of this balanced offense we've been really excellent at this year. Put up points and TDs. This Titans defense should not stop us, and I don't see the turnovers like last year.

Ultimately, I don't think the Titans can keep up with us on offense and that will be our best bet to eliminate / neutralize Henry.

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

I don't think the Titans match up that well with us....in our favor. I know we lost last year, but even last year was kind of a weird game in a lot of ways. Our run defense was a lot more suspect last year and even then they didn't really run that much on us. 

They don't have a good defense but have a relatively slow plodding offense that nickels and dimes you down the field, obviously love to run. 

We need to be ourselves let Josh do his thing...work in some of this balanced offense we've been really excellent at this year. Put up points and TDs. This Titans defense should not stop us, and I don't see the turnovers like last year.

Ultimately, I don't think the Titans can keep up with us on offense and that will be our best bet to eliminate / neutralize Henry.

Like someone else posted, we get out to a big enough lead, Henry will be a non factor. But to me, the big thing here will be our D line FEASTING on an extremely bad Tit-ans Oline. Tannehill may not survive this game and may very well go the way of Tua. This D line has really come together and the rotation is becoming a nightmare for O coordinators, just ask Bienemy. 

Edited by buffalo2218
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

That's where I'm at. I actually don't hate the Chiefs or any player on that team. Just tired of them.

The Titans on the other hand!!! 

Believe me, the Titans are and always will be my most hated team. Being from Tennessee, and seeing their logos disgusts me. And I still haven't forgotten Bud Adams double bird. Revenge indeed, for a multitude of reasons

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

That's where I'm at. I actually don't hate the Chiefs or any player on that team. Just tired of them.

The Titans on the other hand!!! 

I'm just tired of the narrative with them.  OH THEY ARE SO AMAZING!  (meanwhile are literally handed 1st downs by the refs and are allowed to do whatever on defense).

It's the same stuff that Collinsworth was spewing last night.  They didn't play bad and the bills didnt play good.  Neither was true.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Believe me, the Titans are and always will be my most hated team. Being from Tennessee, and seeing their logos disgusts me. And I still haven't forgotten Bud Adams double bird. Revenge indeed, for a multitude of reasons

I feel it. I know two Titans fans here in Toledo. Good people, but come football season they make me want to hurt things.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.