Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs

BillsFan619

On 10/7/2021 at 1:58 PM, Muppy said:

Ima gonna stay with my crush Dawson Knox haha Having a receiving TE with size and recent history of clutch catches lets keep it going

Feed Diggs, Feed Knox  FEAST!~!~

sidenote: very few RB predicts so far.  If Motor or Moss go off I'd be thrilled too.

I'd be satisfied with "Get Open, Catch the Ball when it's thrown atcha" as the standard for Knox.

He's always made clutch catches.  The problem for him has been the "bunnies" he lets hop away

43 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Whoever can create the turnovers

Correction.  Whoever can create the turnovers ON OUR D

I feel that needs to be specified.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I'm going to go Knox and both Singletary/Moss on offense

Defense- Epenesa-Oliver and with the playing time of Milano up in the air, I will go on a limb and say Klein has a good day

It is sad that nobody thinks Tremaine will have a good game on Sunday !!!!!

Ganesh, that’s not true.  I read a fee

pages ago a couple of guys stated Edmunds.  I think Poyer is going to be the dedicated guy for Kelce.

As Far as who shines, I think Diggs is going to beat his guys.  I also like Moss for some tough yards.  Might not be sexy but a steady dose of 4+ yards a carry works.  A couple of gadget stuff with McKenzie and the rest straight up 11 personnel.  We will outacore them tomorrow night.

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ganesh, that’s not true.  I read a fee

pages ago a couple of guys stated Edmunds.  I think Poyer is going to be the dedicated guy for Kelce.

As Far as who shines, I think Diggs is going to beat his guys.  I also like Moss for some tough yards.  Might not be sexy but a steady dose of 4+ yards a carry works.  A couple of gadget stuff with McKenzie and the rest straight up 11 personnel.  We will outacore them tomorrow night.

Love your confidence, Machine Gun!

I really hope Diggs makes a big impact.

Let’s go!!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, BaaadThingsMan said:

On the defensive side I'm expecting a throwback from Uncle Jerry. He's gonna be in the backfield all night long. 

Jerry came through in the Texans game. The Texans had the Ball deep into Bills territory after the Int. and they go for it on 4th down. Jerry deflects the pass that would've been an easy first down for the Texans. It was a momentum changer early in the game. the Bills could've easily been down 7-0 without that play.

Go Bills!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.