SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, Success said:

No, he isn't.  Brady was making the long throws.

Mac, not so much.

I know it's really hard for bills fans to try to put things in perspective. Dude is week 4, he is not going to be ask to lose the game..generally how a team should handle a rookie..

ha ha this is too funny. Mac Jones needs to be Patrick Mahommes for you guys.. 

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

I know it's really hard for bills fans to try to put things in perspective. Dude is week 4, he is not going to be ask to lose the game..generally how a team should handle a rookie..

I mean there's Herbert, Murray, Burrow if you need examples of rookie QBs playing well.

New England (Jones) not scoring a TD on the drive where Myers threw the pass I knew that was the game.  4:35 left in the game.  You need a TD there.  You got inside the 10.  

That negated any good that may have been done dinking and dunking along against a completely obliterated secondary.  

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

As a Bills fan for 20+ years I am a leading expert on mediocre QBs that give you false hope. Welcome to purgatory.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Um, YOU were the one who said he outplayed Tom Brady.

I was just correcting you.

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

When you dink and dunk all night a doink to lose it is appropriate.

dodge-dodgeball.gif

Edited by stevewin

13 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

NE defense is still good. Judon is a beast. Barnmore is looking good. Secondary is good. It's not a roll over, and I think in NE the game will be hard fought. I'd love nothing more that 40-zippers until February, but I don't think NE is total sh*t  I think they are a .500+ team with some fight and the second best team in the AFC East.

Sounds about right.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

As a Bills fan for 20+ years I am a leading expert on mediocre QBs that give you false hope. Welcome to purgatory.

Ahh yea.."false.hope? " you didn't read any of my post over hyping anything..and just as a fans..

Week 4 will not telling you, if you or right or wrong.

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

It’s hard for all fans to put things in perspective… the word fanatic is defined as “a person with excessive and single-minded zeal”… don’t act like this message board is unique. 

I went to college in Massachusetts and my Patriots fan friends are just as insufferable as some of the posters on this board. My Dolphins fan friends are the same way… they’re still convinced Josh is bad and he “just gets lucky against them.” The list goes on and on. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.