Around the League Week 4

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Maybe the Jets coaching staff didn’t spend their days off prowling a college bar though. 

Well one was after the game and the other was before the game, either way, I think they both considered the day as a win.

• Like (+1) 1

If you look at the kick for the Titans, the holder spun the ball the wrong way and the laces were facing the kicker. Then the holder spun the ball the other way and the ball was moving to the left when it was kicked, and that's where the kick went. So that miss is solely on the holder. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well one was after the game and the other was before the game, either way, I think they both considered the day as a win.

I suppose during football season there really is no after the game, it’s always before the game. 

Edited by SirAndrew

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If you look at the kick for the Titans, the holder spun the ball the wrong way and the laces were facing the kicker. Then the holder spun the ball the other way and the ball was moving to the left when it was kicked, and that's where the kick went. So that miss is solely on the holder. 

and Bojo plays for Green Bay!

17 minutes ago, Process said:

They play the bills Chiefs Rams 49ers and there are plenty of other games they could lose. They are not a contender for the 1 seed. 

Everybody plays games they could lose. Point is that overall they have easy schedule.

Right now it looks like 2nd easiest schedule overall after us. It is not remaining SOS, but it  stays the same once you remove games they already played.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

25 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

They are. They have as easy schedule as it gets. Obviously none of that matter if we beat them but it would be still nice if they'd lose.

They aren't. Their defense isn't good enough. You could say the same about KC but they have Mahomes not Tannehill.