Week 3 - Around the League

ColoradoBills

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Extending for the ball with a defender literally draped over him is hardly a drop. 

I don't care if King Kong is dancing a jig on his back, he let a TD pass LITERALLY BETWEEN HIS HANDS without his arms being impeded by the defender.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I don't care if King Kong is dancing a jig on his back, he let a TD pass LITERALLY BETWEEN HIS HANDS without his arms being impeded by the defender.

Except you could argue that they were. Whatever, I don’t think it’s anywhere close to being considered a drop. 

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Why SHOULD it be?  Just because?

The reasoning is a bit different than NBA goaltending in my opinion. The vast majority of kicks clear the 10 foot high goalpost easily, so in the rare occasion that a ball is low enough to contest, it should be allowed. NBA players shoot into a 10 foot hoop, NFL kickers kick into a structure that stretches up to the heavens.

QB Play Around the AFC-E today

Comp-Att, Yds, TDs, Ints, QBR

Josh Allen              32-43,       358,  4,    0,     129.8

Jacoby Brissett     32-49,       215,   0,    0,       74.8

Mac Jones             30-51,       270,   1,     3,       55.2

Zach Wilson           19-35,       160,   0,     2,      42.6

19 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Rodgers seems to be back to form  Smelling prime time blowout in SF

Maybe I’m in the minority but Rodgers seems to have a sense of arrogance that rubs me the wrong way. His overall body language when things don’t go as planned and it seems it’s always someone else fault. I don’t recall him being like that earlier in his career. The guy is certainly a HOFer though.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but Rodgers seems to have a sense of arrogance that rubs me the wrong way. His overall body language when things don’t go as planned and it seems it’s always someone else fault. I don’t recall him being like that earlier in his career. The guy is certainly a HOFer though.

Haha— in the minority? Even packers’ fans feel the same way.  He is as miserable a player I have ever seen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Haha— in the minority? Even packers’ fans feel the same way.  He is as miserable a player I have ever seen. 

Was a big fan say ten years ago.   He slowly morphed into a big time douche  He's a phenomenal qb when he's on though  Some team will get a big upgrade next year at qb if for just a couple of seasons

• Like (+1) 1