Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

16 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Does anyone know if Allen is still working with Jordon Palmer?  Did he stop working with him this off season? Maybe due to covid. He seemed to really assist him with his mechanics. After 2 games, Allen's mechanics have obviously been flawed. Maybe Palmer could help Allen get back on track. Seems odds that Allen's accuracy, footwork, and vision has deteriorated so fast. I know it's a very small sample vs good defenses. However, the Bills need a great Allen to make that Lombardi run. 

I heard he basically forgot everything he has learned and is starting over again due to some neurological issues that came about because of the size of his new contract.  He might even have to go back to Wyoming for a bridge year is what I am hearing.  The team was suspicious of this however and signed Trubisky. Lombardi is still in play this year. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Speaking of those blue throwbacks.........

I don't understand why they don't throw those throwbacks on when they have thrown every other uniform combination out there.

I seem to remember reading they can only have one throwback. I'd pick the blue if that's the way it is. Blue throwbacks and Standing Buffalo helmet. Sure wish they could pull that out for the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

You need to wear that while selling Christmas Trees in front of the stadium.

https://talesfromtheamericanfootballleague.com/cookie-gilchrist-afl-entrepreneur/

Great article! Thanks! Saved to files.

15 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I seem to remember reading they can only have one throwback. I'd pick the blue if that's the way it is. Blue throwbacks and Standing Buffalo helmet. Sure wish they could pull that out for the Super Bowl.

They wore blue jersey throwbacks for a couple seasons in the Losman era. They were beautiful!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

i can't handle it oh no GIF

Everything is always great with these backup QBs until they play the Bills. 

I remember Duck for the Steelers was having a nice couple game till he played the Bills.

This defense is becoming the best I have seen in a while.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Vet day I believe

Pretty sure star and Cole had vet day yesterday and listed as DNP.

Though I'm in a time loop at this point so that could have been a different day. 

Edit: yea I think that was from earlier today now that I look at it. 

Edited by The Wiz

Backup QBs always seem like they’re having great seasons until they meet the Bills defense. 

Brandon Allen, Devlin Hodges, Tua (last year), Justin Herbert.

Unless you have a fantastic line and a killer running game, Frazier’s schemes make most QBs look very mortal. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't think so. He has an outstanding completion percentage.

He’s 93/153 for 61% in those first three career starts.  Nice, but not eye popping. Averaging 51 attempts per start IS eye popping, however. I’d bet if it isn’t, then it’s at least near a record for most attempts in the first three starts of a career.