SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, they weren’t stopping KC anyway, even with no timeouts. This is where so many coaches have no sixth sense, or feel for the game. 

Reminded me of when Belichick went for it against Peyton Manning because there was no way they were stopping him.  Different result of course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Which is important we don't play the Ravens and the Chiefs still play the Steelers.

Not to mention that the AFC West and the AFC North are both going to cannibalize each other.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Respect to Harbaugh for winning this game right here and now. Of course its a gamble. but with Lamar's skill set and that line shouldn't have been a tough decision. I like going for it on 4th. Glad it worked out for the Bills but Miami going for it 3 times today was the right call.

Russo crucified Joe Judge last Friday for being so cautious on Thursday night. Part of good defense is just hanging on to the ball.

I hope McD was watching.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Respect to Harbaugh for winning this game right here and now. Of course its a gamble. but with Lamar's skill set and that line shouldn't have been a tough decision. I like going for it on 4th. Glad it worked out for the Bills but Miami going for it 3 times today was the right call.

Russo crucified Joe Judge last Friday for being so cautious on Thursday night. Part of good defense is just hanging on to the ball.

I hope McD was watching.

I liked that he asked his QB if he wants to go for it... then let him. Ballsy as hell and he trusted his QB.

Last week Allen begged to go for it on 4th and short and McD was like nah... we will wait until 4th an 8.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1